2.17 The Last Days Of Katherine Pierce

Next day

Next day. At the hospital.

I was sitting in the waiting room. I had my face in my hands.

Last night, Stefan went to the Grill with Damon because Damon broke up with Elena. How stupid are you to break up with the best thing that had ever happened to you?. Well, on my way downstairs i saw Katherine lying on the ground. Her heart was barely beating. I brought her to the hospital.

I saw Nadia walking inside.

Nadia asked shocked "What happened?"

I stood up "she had a heart attack"

Nadia "I was just speaking with her. She sounded fine. "

Stefan walked inside "Adelaide "

He walked to me and hugged me. 

I hugged him back and then looked at Nadia "I have this feeling that you're mother is not going to die of a heart attack"

Nadia nodded "Me too"

Stefan held me close " She's dying. Every single organ in her body is failing. Vampire blood can't save her. I compelled the doctors to let me take her home, so she's more comfortable, but...she's dying. They don't think she'll survive the rest of the day. "

Home.

  Katherine was lying in Stefan's bedroom. Damon, Jer, and Matt were downstairs having a drinking party. I walked into the living room. The rest of the gang except Stefan who was upstairs with Katherine was here.   

I called Nik. 

Nik asked kinda amused and annoyed "Who needs my blood now, love?"

Me "It's Katherine"

Nik laughed a little "did you seriously ask me for help to save your sister, love?"

Me "I shoved the cure down her throat, Nik"

It went silent. 

I asked confused "Nik?"

Nik asked amused  "you turned your sister into a human? and yet you dare to say i'm a bad brother for daggering my siblings"