2.47 "Go"

Next day. 

I heard a knock on the door and sighed. I wrapped my towel around myself and opened it. 

I sighed annoyed "I thought you left"

He pushed past me inside, carrying a black trunk with him.

Stefan" I need a favor. "

He dropped it to the ground. 

Me "And you come to me? and what is with this trunk?"

I leaned down to open it while Stefan closed the curtains. 

A girl popped out of the chest.

 I jerked back"what the fuck?"

She looked around " Where am I?What did you do?"

I looked at Stefan "Yes, Stefan, what did you do?"

Stefan "That's Ivy. Enzo turned her"

My jaw dropped. He can't be serious!

Ivy"Then Stefan broke my neck and I woke up in a trunk."

Stefan" Right. So, I need a little bit of help."

I shook my head "No"

Stefan" Just watch her for a little while, while I get Luke to make her a daylight ring. Show her the ropes, teach her some control."

Caroline walked inside and saw Ivy "what the hell?"

I shook my head " No, no. This is not my mess.  This is your mess."

Stefan" A mess that wouldn't have happened if Caroline had just left me alone."

Ivy  " Um, I can hear you, you know? I can hear everything, like, perfectly."

I rolled my eyes. 

Caroline walked over to us and looked at Stefan"Do I need to remind you that there is a vampire hunter lurking around?"

Stefan"He's not here. He's in Savannah, which is why we're not."

Caroline and i looked at each other. 

Stefan sighed" Look, Tripp Cooke has somehow decided to become the eastern seaboard's self-proclaimed vampire hunter. None of us are safe, if we can't control ourselves. If anybody can teach her, it's you."

I looked at Caroline fake smiling"Caroline, you've got your work cut out of you"

Stefan grabbed my hand and pulled me out of the room closing the door behind him. I was now standing in the corridor in nothing but a towel. Great.

Me "the fuck, Stefan? that you even have the balls to bring your girlfriend here and then ask ME for help! "

Stefan sighed"just a couple of hours, and then you'll never have to deal with me again."

I asked hurt " Is that what you think I want?"

Stefan" I don't know, you tell me."

-------