2.66 "Don't You Dare"

Scull Bar.

Elena, Stefan and i ran into the bar. Caroline was making margaritas in the blender.

She smiled at us "Hey! I'm making margaritas. You want one?"

Elena"Where's Sarah?"

Caroline" I see Stefan filled you in on his big secret."

Stefan "Where is she, Caroline?"

Caroline shook her head " Not here. That would be stupid."

 She prepped the glasses with salt " She's with Liam. Say hi!"

Then she looked over at Enzo's cell.

Suddenly, Liam's voice came through the speaker " Hello!"

Caroline " Sarah is helping Liam with his surgical skills."

Sarah begged "Please, please don't hurt me."

Liam" I don't want to do this!"

Caroline " Duh. You're probably gonna get expelled, and then found guilty of murder. That's why I compelled you to do what I wanted."

Sarah screamed "No! Please! Please!"

Me " Look, Caroline. I'm sorry, okay? I shouldn't have pushed you."

Caroline "Obviously. I was pretty clear about that."

Elena sighed" Look. I know that you can't feel it right now, Care, but if you kill Sarah, it's gonna haunt you forever. Trust me. I did it, and it sucks."

Caroline poured the margarita mix into the glasses and laughed"I compelled a student to perform surgery on Stefan's niece, and you found a way to make this about you? God, you truly have a gift, Elena."

I made a step towards her " Look at me, Caroline. What do you want me to do? You want me to leave town, I'll leave town. I'll stay as far away from you as possible. Just please let her go."

Caroline " That's the problem, Adi. It doesn't really matter how far away you are. You're still you-- kind, loyal, you, "

She put little umbrellas into the margaritas "My best friend Who, with one look, can convince me that I'm not crazy."

I shook my head " Killing Sarah isn't gonna change that."

Caroline nodded" I know, that's why I'd rather just change you. Let go of that part of you, Adi."

Elena asked confused "Caroline, what are you talking about?"

Then she eyed me and Stefan "you know what? I changed my mind. I don't want only one of you. I want both of you"

I looked at Stefan who was already looking at me. 

Caroline "If they wants to save Sarah's life-- all they have to do is shut their humanity off. "

Elena's jaw dropped. 

Caroline "Why are you looking at me like that? Do I need to repeat myself?"

Elena shook her head "They are not turning their humanity off."

Caroline rolled her eyes annoyed "Elena, nobody cares what you think"

Stefan shook his head " It's not gonna happen, Caroline."

I nodded "i'll do it"

Stefan shook his head "Adelaide, no"

I nodded "You have me, Caroline. Let Sarah go"