2.83 Hostage In The Own House

Next day. Morning. Salvator Boarding House.

 I woke up and looked around. I was in the cellar of my house, with Enzo binding my wrists and ankles to the arms and legs of the chair with vervain-soaked ropes. 

Enzo, of course, was wearing gloves. 

 I sighed "Enzo, you son of a bitch"

Enzo "Sorry, love. It will only hurt for a second."

He grabbed another soaked rope from the bucket and wrapped it around my wrists.

 I held back a groan "What the hell is wrong with you?"

Enzo "Someone killed Malcolm. Lily needs to retaliate." 

I chuckled "Strange. You don't look like Lily. Actually, you look way prettier "

Enzo said sarcastically " Thank you, well, it's all in the lighting, darling. Look, be happy I'm the one who grabbed you. I don't want to think what would happen if the others did. I am the closest thing you have as a friend in here."

Me "Then let me give you a fun tip, friends don't really like being tied up with vervain ropes!"

Enzo " Hush now, deep breath."

He finished tying me up and i hissed in pain.

Enzo "there you are"

He turned around to leave.

I called out "Enzo, please, i have nothing to do with this. Just let me go, please"

The vervain wasn't as painful as it should be. 

Enzo walked back to me annoyed"Oh God, I hate whiners."

He kneeled down and loosened the ropes that connected my wrists and kept them bound to the arms. Enzo's eyes widened when he realized i was pretending. I broke out of my restraints and used the vervain rope to choke Enzo before head-butting him so hard he fell onto the floor. I broke my ankled free and broke then hair. I grabbed one of the legs. 

I mocked him"Now... deep breath, love!"

I stabbed him in the thigh with the leg.

I speeded upstairs to the front door but someone blocked my way. I sighed. 

One one the Heretics. Mary Louise. I'm screwed.

Mary Louise " Leaving so soon?"

I turned around but Nora stood there. 

Nora" I'm wearing your jacket! Though, it's a little large on me..."

Then Enzo walked to us annoyed.

Enzo" It's all right, you two. I've got her."

Mary Louise "Do you? Because it certainly doesn't look like it. What's that expression? "Finders keepers?""

And then everything went black.

In one of the rooms.

I opened my eyes and looked around. I was hanging from the ceiling with my hands chained together to the rafters. We were in my room. Well,my old room, i still used it as closet though. I saw Mary Louise sitting at one of the desks in front of me, putting on makeup in a small magnifying mirror.

I sighed "what the hell did you do to me?"

Mary Louise "What Lorenzo should have done-- vervain."

I sighed annoyed. 

She nodded "Yes. My family ran a slaughterhouse when I was growing up. It was all well and good until the found out I was a Siphoner freak of nature. Then, they were more than happy to hang me with the cattle."