2.32 Dreams

Next day. Morning. 

Dream. 

I was walking around looking at my phone when i bumped into someone. My phone fell to the ground. 

I looked up and saw a handsome guy. Brown hair and green eyes. 

I blushed a little "i'm sorry, i didn-"

He smiled "It's okay. It was my fault"

Then picked up my phone and gave it to me "You lose something?"

I took it and smiled "Thank you. I'm Adelaide."

He smiled "I'm Stefan."

I jerked up, shocked "what the actually fuck?"

Then I looked around. I was laying on the sofa. Enzo and Damon were playing pool. 

They turned to me. 

Damon raised an eyebrow "you okay?"

I nodded still confused "What am i doing in the living room?"

Then i saw the bottle of Alcohol in my hand "With a bottle of alcohol in my hand?"

Enzo chuckled "a very funny story actually "

I raised an eyebrow "tell me"

Damon "After our chat last night you and i started drinking. Then Enzo joined us and you drank alone while he and i played babysitter"

I sighed and drove my hand through my hair. 

Enzo looked at Damon "where were we?  So you broke up. That I get. Then you slept together. Not smart, but again, I get it. Now here's where it gets a bit hazy for me. You went to a parent-teacher conference?"

Damon "Jeremy was having some trouble at school."

Enzo nodded " Right. Then the kicker. You offer to drive her back to campus, and she says she can't be around you. I mean, I'm just confused even thinking about it. Can't imagine how you feel."

Damon" I'm fine. We're just taking some time apart."

Enzo" Yeah, of course. A friends phase, where you, her friend, watch as she moves on with her life, finds a new boyfriend, perhaps a nice gentleman from a fraternity-- Chance or Brock."

Damon " Does your mysteriously missing girlfriend know how insufferable you are? Maybe that's why you haven't found her. She doesn't want to be found."

Enzo "I haven't found her because the Travelers, i.e. my only lead, decided to play a fun game of spontaneous combustion before giving me what they promised."

Damon "Right. Now you're here annoying me."

Enzo "We could always go kill people, but I suppose that's what got you into this problem in the first place."

I stood up "I'm going to get changed"

Then I walked into my bedroom. On my way there i called Stefan. He wasn't picking up. 

Me "Hey, Stefan, call me back, please, i'm getting worried over here. I love you"

I hung up. 

---