2.123 "Take Care Of Yourself"

Another group pf vampires walked inside and to Aya. 

Guy " Aya. We may have a problem."

Aya looked torn but then left with the guy, leaving the rest of the vampire group with us. 

Marcel looked at me stressed. 

I just looked at the water. Thank god it was vampire blood or else i would go nuts right now. 

---

Hayley suddenly walked inside. The spell was still going on. 

Davina and the witches "Newo unus animabus carnem et sanguinem de ista duo. Sanguinatum venetus barkael meh. Nemo unus animabus carnem et sanguinem de ista duo. Sanguinatum venetus barkael meh."

Hayley looked horrified when she saw Klaus and Elijah floating in the pool filled with their blood. The witches all had their eyes closed and didn't immediately notice her. 

But one of the vampires did. Hayley speeded toward him and snapped his neck without a moment's hesitation. His grunts of pain and the sound of him falling to the floor caught the other's attention. Marcel looked at me panicking. I rolled my eyes and broke one of the vampire's neck. Marcel did the same with another vamp. Davina looked at Marcel extremely betrayed.

Davina "Marcel!"

Marcel pointed at her and gave her an apologetic look "I'm sorry, D."

Then he pointed at Hayley and me " We need to get them out of that water now."

She and i nodded. Davina looked furious as she shoved her hand out to us. The other sisters followed her actions. 

Davina " No!"

Marcel, Hayley and I were both thrown backward toward the wall.

I groaned in pain "Son of a bitch"

I sat up and looked at the brothers. I saw Elijah's eyes opening. 

Davina"Newo unus animabus carnem et sanguinem--"

Elijah speeded to his feet in the pool and grabbed a witch by the front of her cloak, pulling her into the water and both drowning her and feeding on her at the same time.I stood up and saw that the witches were trying to continue the spell. They were all terrified. The witch which Elijah had fed on was dead now and he leaped out of the water and snapped another witch's neck. Hayley did the same to another. 

Marcel tried his best with Davina "Davina, stop!"

Davina stood up rushed away, still continues chanting the spell.

Me "Either you stop her, Marc, or i will"

Marcel pointed a finger at me and snapped "you are not touching her"

I smirked challenging "Wanna say that again, old friend?"

Davina was now trying to unlik Nik "Nemo unus animabus carnem!"

Suddenly he woke up, leaped out of the water with speed, but the force of Davina's spell caused him to remain frozen in the air as she growled at him. 

Davina growled " You've had your time!"

The lights exploded into a shower of sparks, and she pushed her arms down, causing Klaus to land with a large splash into the pool. He was screaming in pain. 

Davina "Nemo unus animabus carnem! Nemo unus animabus carnem!"

Stefan joined us. I walked to him but stopped shocked when i saw his skin turn red. It traveled up his neck and he screamed in pain. The same was happening to Marcel. I could hear the pool water shoot up but i was too fixed on Stefan. I held Stefan up when he started to recover. I looked at Nik. Davina was laying on the ground and Nik was still in the pool. Both of them were knocked out.