2.84 "That One Hurt"

I was still hanging from the ceiling. Great. I heard footsteps coming my way. I opened my eyes and saw Stefan in front of me. 

His eyes were so beautiful.

I smiled weakly "Have i ever told you how much i actually love you eyes?They're so green"

Stefan asked pissed off " What did they do to you?"

Me "You mean before or after i pissed one of them off?"

Stefan " I'm going to get your out of here. Just hang on."

I rolled my eyes weakly "already on it, handsome"

He broke the chains from my wrists and i fell to the ground.

 I groaned because of the vervain.

Stefan kneeled down beside me" Looks like I'm gonna have to scoop you up and carry you out of here."

Me "my knight in shining armor"

He chuckled and went to pick me up but he yanked his hand back when my skin burned him.

He hissed in pain. 

Then he touched me again but i burned him once more. 

He said confused "It's like your skin is vervain."

I sighed realizing what was happening"Valerie's spell"

I leaned my back against the bed. 

Stefan gave me my flannel back. 

I put it on"Thanks.One of the Heretics was torturing me. The other one said that she would help. I just thought it would only burn them.."

Stefan " It's alright. When we get out of here, we'll call Bonnie. There's got to be a way to get rid of this. As for now, we have to... avoid skin-to-skin contact."

He helped me stand up.

Stefan smirked "I know that's gonna be extra-hard for you."

I said amused "You're the one who can't keep his hands off me"

Stefan rolled his eyes "I'm gonna call Damon and tell him that we're ready."

Suddenly i felt this pull inside of me.

I panicked "Stefan, do you feel that?"

Stefan asked confused "What's happening?"

Me " I feel like every molecule in my body is being pulled--"

Suddenly Stefan was yanked backwards by an invisible force and flew out of the house through the nearby window"

My eyes widened "Stefan!?"

I was yanked out to the hallway and down the stairs. 

Enzo stood there and a girl by his side. 

He smirked " Okay, invite her in."

The girl smiled " Adelaide , please come in"

I no longer felt that pull inside me. 

I sighed annoyed when i realized i was stuck in here again.

Enzo smiled "Sorry, love."

Night.

I was sitting on my and Stefan's bed when Nora walked inside. 

I looked at her.

Nora " Don't get cocky. You're still spelled into the room, but I figured you could use some space to stretch your legs, and maybe give this a read."

She tossed me a book and i caught it. 

It looked like one of Stefan's diaries.

I asked surprised "Stefan's diary? But he burned all his diaries"

Nora "I know you think Valerie was doing you a favor, that she's the nice one. And trust me, she's the worst of all of us."

Me "She said the same about you, Nora"

Nora gestured to the journal "It's Stefan's. She never goes anywhere without it."

I raised an eyebrow, confused "What is Valerie doing with Stefan's journal?"

Nora " It's the first thing she looked for when we realized we were trapped in 1903. The entry for July 15, 1863 should tell you why."

She left the room. 

I sat down on the bed and opened his journal. I only read the entry Nora told me too. 

Me "JULY 15, 1863-- I just had the strangest encounter outside the county fair. I met someone, a girl. We only spoke for a moment, but her name is Valerie, and she may be the most wonderful girl I have ever met."

I sucked in a breath. That one hurt.