2.51 Friends-giving

Next day

Next day. Morning. 

Caroline and i were sitting on the bed while Elena was standing in front of us. She was going to tell her new "boyfriend" that she was vampire. 

Worst idea ever. 

Elena" I'm a vampire."

Caroline" I don't know. Maybe a little less emphasis on vampire."

Elena"I'm... a vampire. I mean, there's only so many ways you can say it."

Caroline" Well, maybe Liam will stop digging into Lady Whitmore's miraculous recovery, and you won't have to come clean."

Elena sighed"Or he'll keep digging, realize that I force-fed her my vampire blood, and then just bail."

Caroline" OK. You know all of this can go away with one fell mind wipe."

Elena" So lie, and lie – again, and again, and again."

Caroline" OK. If you want to tell him the truth, I support you 100%, but if you're rushing into this to escape some conflicted feelings over a certain ex who just came back into your life, then I suggest you keep your fangs to yourself."

I raised my hand "I'm definitely 100% team Damon"

Elena "you are not helping. Neither of you"

Jo walked inside. 

I smiled "Jo"

Jo"Hi."

Elena " Where's Alaric?"

Jo" Don't kill the messenger. Something about an impromptu guys' weekend."

I rolled my eyes. 

--

Me "You can't bail on Friends-giving"

Ric "i have other things to do"

Me "if i have to go there you then you too"

Elena " You can't miss Friends-giving. I mean, Matt and Jeremy are already cleaning up the whole Tripp mess, and Caroline's mom has to work. We're already low on friends as it is."