2.31 Fail Attempt To Kill

Next day

Next day. Morning.  At the grill. 

Stefan wasn't back yet and i keep throwing back shots. 

I could feel eyes on me and looked around. Matt and Tyler were watching me. I rolled my eyes.

I was going to down another shot but it was grabbed from my hand. 

Damon sat down next to me and downed it. 

Tyler"The breakfast of champions."

Matt " Let me guess, this is about Elena?"

Damon" You know, that is so incredibly insightful, Donovan. You're really street smart, for someone working behind that bar, for what is it, 3 years now?"

Tyler"At least he's not looking for answers at the bottom of a glass."

He gave me a look but i rolled my eyes. 

Damon " Tyler Lockwood's now a life coach, despite running his own life into the ground. Perfect."

Matt " If you wanted advice, why didn't you just talk to Stefan or Adelaide?"

Damon" Because it's difficult to explain to your brother that you just broke up with his ex, and then broke the bed."

Tyler's eyes widened "Woah. TMI."

Me" Besides, he's got you two idiots."

Damon poured Tyler a shot" Mystic Falls amateur therapists."

Matt" I'm only listening to you because I'm getting paid."

Damon took back one of the bills he had laid on the table " Less and less by the second. Anyway, Stefan's not an option. He's off doing some research project with Caroline. Don't worry wolf boy, princess, I'm sure they're just friends."

I rolled my eyes. 

Live walked to the bar and gave Matt some money  "Bottle of Gin and let me see you break the seal."

We all looked at her surprised

Liv shrugged " What can I say? I got issues."

Damon" Well, pull up a chair girl, tell the professionals your problems.. just talk slow and use small words."

Liv"Thanks but never, ever. Bye."

She walked away. Damon's phone rang. 

Damon" Well boys, I hate to cut the session short, but unlike you, I have other places to be today, but don't worry, I'll be back. I've got deep, dark, childhood trauma that I'm just itchin' to talk about."

Damon took one last shot and left. 

I looked at the two in front of me. 

I raised an eyebrow "you guys ever played never have i ever?"