Author's Note

DO NOT SKIP!!!

Things to keep in mind:

-Zayn didn't change his name to "Zayn" until he became famous, so I'll be spelling it like his REAL name: Zain. Until he becomes famous.

-I am not British nor Irish, I'm American and I will try to write British and such (because they're in the UK), but it won't be the best.

-Probably one of the best things: there are no author's notes except this one and in the end.

-There is only 1% mature content in this, and it's just swear words and such. Then there is like just a teensy bit dirty stuff, but it's so small that this book shouldn't even be labeled "mature". It actually became mature a long time ago when I first started writing and then I woke up and it was mature. I don't know why.

They Bully Me:

'I let the tears fall as they laughed. I was so weak.

Everything happened in slow motion. The kicks, the cuts, the punches, the slaps, the hits and the burns. And they never seemed to end.

Then Harry's phone saved me. Apparently, he had to go home and the other boys thought that it wouldn't be fun without him, so they decided to leave too.

"Don't consider yourself lucky," Zain said.

"Yeah, don't worry we're coming back tomorrow," Niall said.

"Next time we see you, we'll hurt you more than this," Harry said.'

~

Emma Weiss doesn't even know why they started. They were all friends until that day. That day changed her life.

She doesn't have anyone who she can trust. Except for one person. Maybe the new girl in town, but friendships always can change.

Whenever they want.