2.82 The Truce

Magsimula sa umpisa

Stefan " Do me a favor-- box that bottle up on your way out."

He turned to walk away.

Damon sighed "Stefan hangs up his hero-hair for the princess. And here I thought my future was bleak."

I shook my head annoyed. 

Stefan walked back over to Damon "You know, Elena wanted you to be happy. To live. Even encouraged you to date. But, if she wakes up and everyone she loves is dead, do you think she's going to be able to forgive that?"

Damon didn't say anything which meant he was hurt.

Stefan " I'm not doing this for Adelaide, Damon. I'm doing this for you."

He grabbed my hand and we walked out. 

At Caroline's house.

Stefan and I were boxing up all of the house's belongings and covering all the furniture with sheets. Caroline was out with Bonnie while Stefan and i were taking care of her house.

Me"We are making a huge mistake handing over our hometown to a bunch of supernatural terrorists"

Stefan nodded "yeah, probably."

I scoffed shaking my head "I can't believe you handed over our house"

Stefan "our house?"

I nodded "Yes, Stefan, I lived in there for 5 years. It's mine too and you just handed it over to your mom and the five time-ticking bombs"

Stefan"you're mad at me"

Me "Your mother threw us out to live there with her new family. You are her son, Stefan"

Stefan "She doesn't see me as one. Stop being mad at me"

I shook my head sighing "i'm not mad at you, Stefan, i'm just mad that we have to leave"

Stefan nodded "Me too"

I smiled looking at him.

Stefan "Why are you smiling?"

Me "I mean even in this stupid situation....I'm happy."

Stefan looked confused.

I smiled " You make me happy."

Stefan smiled and walked closer to me. He put his arms around my waist and pulled me closer to him. I kissed him and he kissed back. He speeded us backwards and my back was pressed against a wall. He kissed my neck. I moaned out. He was giving me hickeys even though he knew they wouldn't last long.

I giggled "The town's destroyed and you think about sex?"

Stefan backed away and looked at me.

He smirked"We don't have to if you don't want to"

I shook my head and walked to him "no.no.no.no.no.no.keep going"

I put my arms around his neck and he lifted me up. I wrapped my legs around his waist and he kissed me harder. 

At least leaving town has one good thing.

--------

Stefan had left for last arrangements and Caroline wasn't back yet

Stefan had left for last arrangements and Caroline wasn't back yet. God knows where Damon is and let's hope he doesn't do anything stupid.

Suddenly Enzo walked in and sat down next to me on the sofa.

Me "What are you doing here? "

Enzo "i missed you"

Me "What are you doing here, Enzo? I won't ask again"

Enzo " So, uh, word on the street is that one of Lily's magical elves lost his heart."

My eyes widened "What?"

Enzo asked surprised "You didn't know?"

He nodded "Yeah, someone killed Malcolm. I believe he was her eldest."

That son of a bitch, Damon. I love him but his timing is not the best right now.

I lied "Well, who killed him? Because we had a deal--"

Enzo "Yeah, trust is a fickle thing. That got me thinking that if I want people to trust me, then I've got to earn it. That starts with choosing a side, so here I am."

I smiled " Well, good for you. I need to call Stef--"

Suddenly i had a needle in the neck and everything went black.

Brooklyn, New York, 3 years later.

I looked at Damon who was drinking another blood bag .

Damon said pissed off "I told you not to bother me until Elena was awake!"

I rolled my eyes "Why don't you cry later, baby?"

Suddenly Stefan spun the coffin around so that the lid was facing the entrance. Two arrows were shot through the lid of the coffin, just barely missing Damon.

Damon's eyes widened " She's back!"

Two more arrows 2343 shot through the lid, scaring Damon enough to immediately hop out of the coffin and take cover behind a stack of wooden crates as the bitch shot at us, hitting Damon in the knee and causing him to groan in pain. Stefan leaned his head on my shoulder holding his stomach.  

Damon " I guess she upped her game."

I kneeled down in in front of Stefan pulled down the neck of his tshirt. I sighed when i saw an open wound in the shape of a cross on his left pectoral muscle.

Yeah, it's not the first thing in the morning you want to see when you wake up next to the most handsome man on this planet.

Stefan panted "My scar... opened up this morning. I figured she was back. I didn't realize she was this close."

Damon "You better get used to it, brother. She's not gonna stop until you're dead."

I growled "over my dead body"

Stefan groaned in pain and grabbed Damon's arm "Come on. Ugh!"

He pulled Damon to his feet and we all ran away.