Wolves Amongst Sheep

Začít od začátku

"And I've acquired quite some information about you and your family."

This caused Hideo's eyes to quickly glance towards Yuki. Did she really go that far to leak our background?

He didn't want to believe it, but deep down he knew it was true. "Where are they heading? We know they were with you, and we sent three of our best tracking unit men after them, and there's no signal of them near by. What are you planning?" Tsunade questioned.

"I'm simply protecting her."

"Bullshit! She's going to be turned over to Akatsuki and used by you sick bastards! Misaki.. She can't end up like them.. And I'm not going to afford her being labeled as a rogue nin" the whiskered boy heaved heavily and glared immensely at Hideo who simply stares back at him.

"There are people who actually want to see Misaki end up there and rot. If not that, getting their hands onto her themselves." Hideo's eyes landed onto Yuki for several seconds, causing her to shift uncomfortably and steal glances at everyone in the room.

"May I speak to you three alone? Although I want her no where near to hear our conversation." He pointed towards Yuki who's eyes widened for a split second. "What's so important that I'm restricted to hear?" She asked.

"There's always a wolf amongst the sheep. Please have her removed."

"For someone who's being interrogated, you sure are bossy. But, considering you two are from the same village must mean... Well then, Ibiki!" With a snap of a finger Ibiki walked in.

"Take her away." Tsunade ordered. Ibiki gave a slight nod, grabbing Yuki by her arm, forcibly dragging her out the room despite her attempt to restrain.

"Go on."

~ Misaki's POV ~

We managed to escape successfully thanks to Hideo, and his ability to conceal our chakra signatures despite the distance between us.

I wasn't exactly sure where we were right now, but I could hear water near by. Maybe it was a river. Or a stream? I trailed behind Hidan taking in our surroundings.

"Do you think he's okay?" Hidan comes to a stop to turn around and face me. "He's Jashin. If he wanted he could teleport out of there anything second. Which I don't understand why he hasn't already..."

He turned his attention forward, tilting his head in deep thought. Now that he's mention it, I find it suspicious too. Why was it taking him so long?

"Should we wait?"

"No. We keep moving. Surely he'll catch up." He responded.

"Then where are we going?" I questioned tilting my head.

"For the hundredth time, back to the Akatsuki. No more, no less. Simple!" Irritatedly, he heaved a sigh raising his voice he stomped a foot in front of me getting close towards my face. Scrunching up my face I inch back.

Still he stood there with his face inches from mines. It wasn't until he glanced down at his ring that was glowing before he decided to move away.

"This shouldn't take long" he uttered, scanning the area. He walked off into the bushes and I followed in pursuit. He sat on the grassy plain in a meditational position. He held up the tiger hand sign slightly above his chest, a few inches away from his chin, closing his eyes.

I sighed, knowing that my duty was to be on guard until he was finished. He probably had a meeting with his leader. I leaned against a tree, daydreaming as time passed, and then Neji flashed across my mind.

I wonder if he's ok? I want to see him so bad...

I wanted to go to into Konoha in search of his whereabouts, but that would only be stupid of me in our situation....Oh, that reminds me. I wonder how that knuckle head's doing. Rock Lee and the others must be worried. Especially Gai sensei... Everything we've been through up till now. I can't help but feel some type of guilt.

"..ki!" ... "OI YOU TURD! CAN YOU HEAR ME!? MISA-" I jump back startled as his voice screeched into my ears like chalk against a board. "Mother of Jashin you butthead! I almost lost my hearing!" I raised my voice whining as my ears were ringing off.

"Why the hell have you been zoning out so much lately? You didn't even hear a word I just said did you?"

"Oh.. that-"

"Just forget it, it's useless. Anyway, I've been given mission by the leader of Akatsuki. Kakuzu is nearby. We're going to eliminate this monk
Seeing that Hideo may be a while, I have no choice but to bring you along with me.  We'll head there and meet up with Kakuzu while he's waiting for us"

"You're going to kill a monk..? What about Hideo? We're really leaving him?'

"What else? If anything I know that bastard better than anyone. Stop worrying. If anything you underestimate his abilities." Hidan commented on what more sounded like he was reassuring me, but ignoring my first question.

"We shouldn't keep him waiting. You know how Kakuzu gets." He swings his scythe over his shoulder and leads the way with a casual walk.

*

Upon meting Kakuzu who was leaned against a iron gate, with an annoyed expression, he pushed himself of the gate waiting for us to approach him.

"Took you long enough, but, what is she doing here?" Kakuzu asked sternly meeting his gaze with mine.

"I had no choice but to take her with me. It was that or risking Konoha finding her since her brother seems to be.. busy" it was weird and uncomfortable for some reason hearing him say such words as if there was informality and no relation between me and him. As if I wasn't his sister. I may not be by blood, but to me, I was.

"Besides, The leader wouldn't care anyway since she's coming back with us to Akatsuki." With no comment Kakuzu turned on his heels and and took small steps toward the iron gate.

His first turned into a color of iron and he thrusts his arm to punch the iron gate.

Like an explosion almost debris and dust flooded the area, and I covered my face with my forearms from the impact.

Many monks I assume of lower status retreated further into the temple. Kakuzu and Hidan in unison took a step forward leading the way and I trailed behind them, slightly nervous and afraid for some reason.

Kakuzu begun to speak as him and Hidan casually and calmly walked forward.

"Misaki. I am afraid from this moment on, you will be considered as a rogue ninja, and a traitor to Konohagakure. I hope you're prepared."