Epilogue

A/N I do not own Fairy Tail or any of the pictures.

10 years later

Lucy's pov

Hey it's been a long time, let me get you caught up with everything. Me and Sting have twins, one girl and one boy. My Daughter's name is Layla and my Sons name is Sky. Sky is a light dragon slayer and Layla is a celestial wizard. Both of my children are 8. Rogue and Minerva have a daughter named Raven and she just turned 8. After me and Sting got married Mavis visited the dragon Realm and soon fell in love with Zeref as well as Zeref falling in love with Mavis. Oh I didn't tell you....Mavis was actually adopted, so she's not my real sister, but I always think of her as one. I must of forgot to tell you that, but soon after that they got married, they had a 7 year old daughter named Zera. Named after Mavis's friend. I've given Layla some of my spirits like my gold and silver keys, but none of the rarest keys that go to the spirits for the dragons and what not. Layla loves her spirits just like I do and she treats them nicely. I've taught her well T^T. Fairy Tail has been going well and like all my ships have sailed. Like Juvia and Grey, Ezra and Jellal, Natsu and Lisanna, Levy and Gajeel, Mira and Laxus, Elfman and Evergreen, and Wendy and Romeo. I've forgiven Lisanna and surprisingly she's one of my best friends now. She's so much more nice and she loves all of her guildmates. I'm glad she's not who she was about 11 years ago. Sabortooth and Fairy Tail are always together and I've gotten Acnologia to some what not hate Fairy Tail as much. It's a work and progress guys, baby steps, baby steps. Other than that, me and Sting are not living with Rogue. Now that we are all caught up let's get back to the present. I woke up and got into the shower to start off the day. After I'm done I get dressed.

I went downstairs to make breakfast and suddenly Rogue, Minerva, Frosch, and Raven walks in

I went downstairs to make breakfast and suddenly Rogue, Minerva, Frosch, and Raven walks in. "Oh heys Guys, foods almost ready" I say and start setting up the table. "Cool, I'll go wake up Sting, the Exceeds, and the kids" Rogue said walking up the stairs. Oh did I not tell you, Rogue and Minerva live next to us and they always come and have breakfast with us and we would go to theirs to have dinner. "Breakfast is ready" I yelled. The kids rush down stairs and take their seats. Sting comes down with only sweat pants on and his bed head while rubbing his eyes. "You look sleepy" I said walking up to Sting and kissing him. Sting kisses me back and wraps his arm around my waist while I wrap my arms around his neck. "Ewwww" the kids say. I giggle and pull back only to see Stings pouty face. "I'll make up for it later" I say as I kiss his nose. We all sit in our chairs and eat. After we're done we all go to the guild. We walk in and Sting goes up to his office since he has to do some work before he relaxes. Oh did I not tell you, Sting is the new master. Jiemma retired 5 years ago, but he still visits once and a while. Laxus is the new master for Fairy Tail. I go to the bar and order my usual strawberry vanilla milk shake. Just then the doors were kicked open breaking the doors in the process. "Seriously Natsu, is breaking the doors really necessary" I said without looking towards him. "Yes, yes it is" he says and soon the Fairy Tail guild comes in and we all just hangout.

Layla's pov

Im sitting next to my mom when Natsu comes barging in our guild. His son, Igneel comes in after after him. *blush* jeez Igneel is so cute. Yes I'm honest, I'm not going to hide my feelings. I get off the stool I was on and go up to Igneel. "Hey Igneel" I say. "Oh hey Layla, want to go play cops and robbers with me and Silver" he said. "Sure, can I invite Raven and Sky" I said with a big grin. "Yeah let's go" he said. I got both Raven and Sky and we headed out. Suddenly uncle Zeref and Aunt Mavis popped in front of us with Zera with them. "Hey guys what you doing" Zera said. "We're going to play cops and Robbers want to play with us. Zera looked at Zeref and Mavis. They nooded and walked inside. We all ran to the park and met up with Igneel and Silver. "I hope it's ok that I invited Zera too" I said and I saw that Silver blushed. Hmm, I look over to Zera and see her blushing too. She must like Silver, oh this is good. I'm going to have so much fun teasing her. "Yeah that's fine, now the team leaders are me and Silver. I'll go first, I pick.....Layla" Igneel said and I smiled and ran up to him. "I pick Zera" Silver said. "Sky" "Raven" Silver said. "Ok we can do rock, paper, and scissors on who is who. Whoever wins picks who they want to be. Igneel won so he picked robbers. Once silver started counting me, Igneel, and Sky started running around the park to find a hiding spot. I climbed up a tree and waited for what seemed like forever. Finally a cop found me and started climbing up the tree, so I started climbing down the other way but slip and feel down. I hurt my ankle and couldn't walk. "Oh, Layla are you ok" Raven said and ran to me after she jumped down from the tree. "Yeah I think, I can't put pressure on my foot though" I said wincing once I did. "Here let me help you walk" Raven said. She put my arm around me and after a minute I heard another voice behind us. "Hey what happened" Someone said. Me and Raven turned around and it was Igneel. I blushed. "Oh I just slipped and fell off a tree, it's no big deal" I said looking away from him. "It doesn't look like no big deal, here let me carry her back to the guild" he said and picked me up bridal style. I blushed and hid my face in his chest. "Thank you" I mumbled. "No problem Layla" Igneel said giving me that toothy grin that I oh so love.

Lucy's pov

The doors open and I see Igneel carrying Layla inside. I run up to them and say " what happened." "She said she was climbing down a tree when she slipped and fell, twisting her ankle" he said. I grabbed Layla from him and took her to the infirmary inside the guild. "Jeez Layla you have to be more careful honey" I said and started wrapping her foot once I set her down on a bed. "Sorry mom, I'll be more careful next time" she gave me a smile. I smiled back at her and told her to rest up and then gave her a kiss on her forehead. I stepped outside and asked if Rogue can take her to his when she wakes up and he agreed. When the other got back Sky decided he would stay with Layla and go back home with Rogue and Minerva. He's such a good brother. Once Sting was done with his paperwork we walked home. Once me and Sting got into the bedroom he pinned me to the wall. "Sting patience is key" I said and went to go change into one of Stings shirts and underwear. He gave me a pouty look, but I just laughed and went into the bathroom. Once I was done I walked out of the bathroom to see Sting laying in bed looking really tired. "Aww you must be really tired" I said starting to straddle him. He nodded giving me another pouty face. I just leaned down and started kissing his neck. "Mmm I'm tired" Sting said. "Well be untired" I laughed. Sting suddenly tackled me to the floor and started tickling me. "No stop" I said while laughing uncontrollably. "Nope, not until you say that Sting is the most hottest guy in the universe and he is so much better than Lucy" he said with a smirk and continues to tickle me. "Sting is the most hottest guy in the universe and he is definitely not better than me" I said laughing. I tried to pry him off of me but I couldn't. "No no no you have to say it right or I won't stop" Sting said. Hmm guess I need to bring the actor that is inside of me out. "Sting please stop, I can't breathe" I said putting on a hurt face while forcing tears out. Sting immediately stopped and started to help me up asking if I was ok with the most worried face ever. Aw he's so sweet. "Yeah I think I'll be ok" I said with a frown. "I'm sorry, I didn't mean to hurt you" He said. He looks so sad. I tackled him to the floor and pinned his arms above his head. "Ahh" he screams from my sudden action. "Haha jeez Sting you scream like a girl" I said laughing. "Seems like you're perfectly fine to me" He pouts. "Aww is wittle stingy bee mad" I said in a baby voice. " no" he said and looked away. I grabbed his chin so he was facing me and kissed him. After what felt like only seconds we broke away and I got up to the bed. "Ok we need our sleep hurry up and get into bed" I said. Sting smirked and crawled into bed wrapping his arm around me pulling me closer.

A/N I'm so sorry I haven't updated, I wasn't sure what to put for a long time, but I finished the book. I'm not sure if I'm going to make a sequel, so you just comment what you guys want me to do. I'm also making another book and I might start publishing it, so I hope you guys will like it. Bye.