Lets do this

Lucy's pov

So this is what Loke told me. There's this Celestial spirit that came into the spirit realm and destroying everything. He had all the zodiac spirits locked up and they can't do anything, but luckily Loke was able to escape. " Lucy are you listening we are in a crisis " Loke said. I snapped out and looked everywhere. " yeah please proceed your story " I said. " ok so long ago there was this celestial spirit that was banned from the spirit world because he killed his master. Apparently he's been going around killing celestial mages to get their magical power. He's been doing this for about 18 years. I'm not sure how he came back here, but he's destroying everything, and I have no idea where the spirit king is can you please help us " Loke said. " yes of course. Wait but what kind of key is he " I said. " he is a silver key, but he was the most strongest silver key ever. He could beat a gold key. He's really rare " Loke said. I just nodded my head thinking. " do you have any idea what his power is " I said. "Yeah he can read thoughts meaning he knows what your going to do, and he's a gun specialist" Loke said. I just nodded and rubbed my chin like I had a beard. I know what your thinking. The spirit realm is being destroyed and your rubbing your imaginary beard. Well I'm just thinking which transformation could beat this guy give me a few minutes, like dang not everyone is perfect and can just beat the guy in one shot. Give me some time. So I'm thinking my spirit ninja. I nodded at my awesome choice. Verbena, Shadow, and Loke are looking at me with a bored look. " what I was just thinking of a plan. Ok so Loke and Verbena you stay here. Shadow come with me. I was starting to run to a castle which I expect the spirit would be, but Verbena stopped me. "Wait why can't I go" Verbena said. " I need more experience with Shadow why don't you go with Loke and do whatever he tells you to. Next time I'll bring you along" I said. She looked at me in sadness. Ok I feel really bad now. I hug Verbena. " don't worry. I'll buy you a box of strawberries when this is over I love you " I said kissing her on the head. She nodded her head with tears in her eyes. She looked constipated, but I'm pretty sure she's just fighting back them tears. I laughed at her and waved bye. " ok Shadow show me what you are made of. Get me to that castle " I said and she flew me up to the top. Ok here's the plan. Make fake plan and do the opposite, sounds perfect. I break the top of the roof and go threw to the throne room. Hmm what a coincidence.

Spirits pov ( ha I bet you didn't expect that. Well you probably did because I didn't want to make a fake plan anyways on to the story)

A person falls through the roof and into my throne room. " what are you doing here " I said. " what do you think, that I'm going to play monopoly with you. I'm here to save the spirit world of course" the person says. " and you are" I said with my eyebrows raised. " I'm the Lucy Heartfilia queen of the dragons. You've probably heard of me " Lucy said looking at her finger nails. " well to bad Heartfilia. You're not saving anything. You probably don't know where your precious spirits are " I said trying to hold in a laugh. " dude they're probably in the basement. It's so cliche, but it's always the basement " she said looking at me weirdly. I just freeze up. Ok I have to admit it's always the basement, but still, it's harder to get down there. " ok whatever let's just get this over with. I really don't want to waste my time on a fly " I said not phased. She just stared at me. Hmf she's probably thinking of a plan. Such a stupid girl. Hmm I see she's going to attack me from the left with the spirit hunter transformation. This fight is already over. I smirk to myself just then she transformed into this little girl that had blue clothes on. I'm guessing this is the spirit hunter ( if you don't know what the transformation look like they're in the chapter GMG I'm pretty sure 😅 )

Third person

Lucy transformed into her Spirit ninja form. She moved to the right making a big blizzard. The spirit was shivering and was looking for Lucy everywhere. Lucy attacked from behind and turned the spirit to ice. She stopped the blizzard and knocked the spirit over breaking the spirit into tiny ice cubs.

( ok guys chill your beans I'm not good at fighting scenes )

Lucy's pov

Finally now I just need to save everyone and restore the spirit world. I went to the basement and rescued my spirits including the king. "Thank you Lucy " my spirits said. " nah it was nothing " I said laughing while scratching the back of my neck. I stayed at the spirit world for 3 more days and we celebrated none stop. Man just thinking it's been a year on Earth. I wonder what I'm going to do when I go back.... or if I'm going back.

A/N just so you know I do not own fairy tail someone else does. Anyways I hope you liked that chapter.