Saving my exceeds

Lucy's pov

We went to the train station and headed to fairy tail. When we got off the train me and Sting ran to fairy tail as fast as possible. I was in front of Fairy Tail and turned around. "Um Sting would you mind staying out here till I come back out " I said. " um.... sure" he looked a little suspicious or something but I'm not worried about it. I went inside and changed back to Lucy. Everyone looked my way. I saw Verbena and Shadow talking to Happy and the rest of the exceeds like nothing happened to them. " what the heck. What's up with this note" I yelled at all of fairy tail. Natsu came strolling to me with a big grin. " I told him not to do it or she'll get mad " I heard Grey whisper. " was it you Nastu" I said getting really angry. " it sure was" he said with the biggest smile ever. How can he be so freaking happy right now. " I wanted to challenge you since I was bored, and since I knew if I asked you, you wouldn't come, so I took your exceeds. They didn't really fight back so it wasn't hard" Nastu said. I looked at him in disbelief. Who does he think he is. My eyes turned red and I punched Natsu as hard as I could. " how's that for a challenge Natsu " I said. Nastu came out and did a fire dragon roar, but I dodged it with ease, but he hit other people. Then they got mad started hitting people, and you know how it goes with Fairy Tail. Now everyone is fighting each other and Sting is outside wondering what the hell is happening.

15 minutes later

Everyone calmed down and Lucy changed back to Lily. " well I'm leaving it was nice seeing you guys bye!!!!!" I said and waved at all the fairy tail members. When I got out of the guild I saw Sting with crossed arms and looked pretty mad. " what the heck happened in there" he said. " oh nothing much, we can go back now, I'm hungry " I said patting my stomach.

At the house

Rogue made dinner and we all ate. " so what happened Lily, you and Sting weren't here for half the day" Rogue said. " oh I just had to have a little talk with fairy tail, and Sting tagged along " I said. Sting had the funniest face ever. " nooooo we went to fairy tail because we thought they took Verbena and Shadow. Once Lily went in there the whole guild almost came crashing down. She came out like nothing happened and we left" Sting said. " oh and you didn't go in and join the fun" Rogue said. " I wish I did, but Lily told me to stay outside and wait for her to come back outside " Sting said crossing his arms. " well suck it up buttercup. Gosh I'm going to bed goodnight guys. Let's go Verbena and Shadow" I said and walked upstairs. I got into a shirt and short shorts. I changed back into Lucy.

A/n hey guys sorry I haven't been updating in a long time. I haven't been on wattpad for a long time. I'm not sure when I'll make my next update, but I'm going for later tonight. Sorry this was a short chapter. Bye bye.