Teased

A/N heyo everyone I started reading my own book and I'm actually pretty pleased with it I just need a little more of something. I do not own fairy tail or any of the pictures

Lucy's pov

I woke up to the feel of abs. I opened one eye to see Sting in my bed again and we are cuddling up to each other again. I was blushing really hard. Ugh why does he not were a shirt when he goes to bed. He's so hot... wait no Lucy calm yourself. Tho I can't help it. I start tracing his abs and putting my head more on his shoulder then his chest. He starts to groan and I panic so I pretend I'm asleep. Man I'm so comfortable right now and he just ruins it by moving a little bit.

Stings pov

I wake up to the feel of something touching my core. I slightly open my eyes to see that Lucy was still asleep. I get up making sure not to wake her up. When I was about to get up from the bed Lucy grabs my wrist. I look back to see Lucy bright red and her head slightly facing her pillow. " what's up blondie." " um can you stay with me for a bit." She said getting redder by the second. " sure" I get back into her bed and put my arm around her. I'm really surprised she said that since the last time I did so she got really mad. Man she's so gorgeous. " thanks for staying awhile" she said getting closer and putting her head on my chest. "No prob." I see that Lucy's eye color turns pink, I wonder what that means.

Lucy's pov

Man this is so embarrassing I can't believe I just asked that. Tho I'm glad he said yes. Suddenly someone opens the door and I freeze up. I can't move I'll just pretend I'm asleep yeah that's what I'll do. " OMG what are you guys doing in here!" I heard sis say. Oh great she is definitely going to ask me about this. I heard clicks and I just knew she was taking photos. " hey stop that" I heard Sting say. " Sting what are you doing in Lucy's bed" Rouge said. " well she was in a um bad condition when she was in her sleep, so I just crawled in her bed to calm her down" Sting said. " aw how nice of you, but she was really tired last night how did she get into different cloths. I would think she would've passed out before getting into PJs" sis said. O_O. That's right I'm not in my cloths I wore yesterday. Sting gets up and walks out of the room. I pretend that I just got up and asked what happened. Sis came over and showed me all the pictures she took and said she would give me some. I blushed big time. Sis explained why Sting was in my bed even tho I already knew. " whatever he was just trying to help" I said blushing getting ready for whatever we are doing today. " aw does my whittle sis like Sting " " Shut up, just tell me what we are doing today" I said getting other clothes on.

(What Lucy is wearing )

" oh right me, you, Sting, and Rouge are going shopping" sis said. " why are the boys going. What so you can get Rouges opinion on your outfits" I said with a smirk. " n-n-no just because we are a team. We should stick together " sis said blushing. " sure " I said giggling. We went down stairs and I made breakfast for everyone before we went to go shopping. After breakfast we went to go get new outfits and swim suits. As we were walking I grabbed Stings wrist and slowed his pace because I wanted to ask about the cloths. "Sting how did I get in my PJs and don't lie to me" I said looking at him with a straight face. He looked really nervous. " um well I woke you up to put your PJs on and you did I walked out of the room and when I came back you were half way in them" he said looking down. " what do you mean half way in them" I said blushing. " well you had your shirt, but your shorts weren't all the way on so I just put them on fully" he said getting red. I was getting so red. My eye color changed to pink. " whatever. Um thanks I guess for taking care of me " I said looking the other way of him. " yeah no problem " he said. We catch up with Rougy and sis.