Shadow

A/N as I always say I do not own fairy tail or the pictures that I have on here.

Natsu's pov

It's been 2 months since we last saw Lily I checked her house and I didn't find anything suspicious. Everyone was worried about her and so was I. Levy looked the most worried which was weird because she was never close to Lily and barely talked to her. Levy would cry everyday when Lily wasn't at the guild. I guess she is being the caring guild mate she is to everyone.

Lucy's pov

I was leaving the dragon realm today. I stayed more than I expected to but that's fine. I got a new cat Shadow she has the same abilities as Verbena but she needs more training to catch up to the same strength as her. It makes sense since I've been training with Verbena since day one and I haven't with Shadow. Verbena and Shadow are the same age. Celestia said she found her in the forest close to our kingdom. Shadow has been wondering through that forest ever since she was born. I kinda feel bad for her living alone with no one to talk to, but now she is with me and I'm happy. I said bye to everyone and we start to leave. I was really nervous to go to the guild since I haven't been here in 2 months I mean how would they react. To be honest I didn't really care for Fairy Tail like I used to like 6 years ago. The only person I truly care about in there was Levy. I was actually thinking on joining Sabertooth today but not sure yet. I opened the door and everyone looked at me. I looked at Levy and she was already crying and she looked shocked too. Everyone just stood still for a little bit then Levy came running towards me. She held on me like I only had a few hours to live. I smiled and hugged her back. We both let go and she said she missed me so much. Natsu came up to me happy but also determined for something. " where were you and what happened while you were gone" was all he said with a straight face. Soon my smile faded and I looked down. " I can't tell you that" was all I said and Verbena was on my left shoulder while Shadow was on my right. " why can't you tell us we're family. You wouldn't even let us see what you looked like for a few weeks. I mean what's your problem you have only one glove on which is weird and you are really suspicious. You won't tell us anything at all even tho we're your family, your friends and we care about you. But the problem is, is that you don't look like you care about us" Natsu said with an angry face. He looked like he was going to blow up. Levy looked worried and tried to calm him down. " you know what you don't have the right to call me family you dumbass. All you did was hurt your family member I should have the right to not trust you. I shouldn't have to tell you what I'm doing, where I'm going, or who I am with. I'm not a little kid I'm an adult so you could just leave me alone. The only people I trust in this guild are Levy and Gramps, so just leave me alone" I said while storming of to go to gramps office. "you shouldn't have the right to call our master gramps you bitch " he said and everyone looked at him in shock. " actually I do I've known Gramps for a long time and you don't even know it. Your just as clueless as always" I said taking off my glove. I probably shouldn't have but I did it anyways since I was really pissed. My eyes turned red and people gasped at what they looked at. They saw my original guild mark. "Lucy!" Everyone said well except for Levy since she already knew. I turned around and went into gramps office. I didn't wait for him to say anything. He was reading sorcerer weekly like always which made me laugh a little but I went back to being serious. "Gramps I want to leave the guild" I said I looked at Verbena that was on my shoulder to see if she wanted to quit as well. " same with me gramps I want to stay with Lily the rest of my life" she said. I was so happy she was staying with me. " ok child" he said. He took of Verbena's first and then mine on my leg then turned around so I wouldn't see him cry. " um gramps you forgot one" I said then he turned around questionably. " I don't think I stamped your new fellow on your other shoulder Lily" he said looking at her. " yeah I know you forgot the one on my hand" and I showed it to him he was so shocked he didn't move. He looked up at me then said my name. Streams of tears we're falling down his face. He jumped on me and gave me a big hug. " yeah it's me Gramps. I'm sorry I didn't tell you when I got here, it's just I still haven't forgave the guild yet" I said hugging him back with a smile. " it's ok my child but it's sad that your leaving" he said letting me go. After he took off the one on my hand I left his office. I saw people were yelling at me saying they were sorry but I still haven't forgave them yet. They wanted a hug but I just left them hanging and past them. I went to hug Levy." See you later Lev I'll see you in three months at gmg so you better be there" I said letting go of her. She had tears in her eyes but just nodded in response. I waved to her then left the guild.

I was in front of Sabertooth. I kicked down their doors and said " I'm back and better than ever, ready to join the guild". Everyone looked at me then cheered. Yeah this is my home and I'm happy I'm here.