Acnologia

A/N I do not own fairy tail or any of the pictures

Levy's pov

I was talking to Verbena when suddenly Lucy kicked down the door " VERBENA!!!!" Lucy yelled looking panicked.

(A/N wait let me tell you what happened before Lucy busted open the door.)

Lucy's pov

I got up from bed to go take a bath before I head to the guild. Verbena woke up as well and asked if she can go to the guild before me. I said yes and got into the bath. After about 20 minutes I got out of the bath and put a towel around me. Suddenly a portal appeared in front of me and Celestia walked out. She looked panicked and started yelling out words. " Lucy we need you quick it's Acnologia he is about to attack your kingdom and we need your help!" She said and all I said was ok and rushed out to get dressed.

( that's what Lucy wore

( that's what Lucy wore. I'm to lazy to describe it and it's better if you just looked at the cloths she wore then trying to get an image in your head of what it looks like)

I ran to the guild as quick as I could to get Verbena. When I got there I kicked the doors down breaking them off the hinges. " VERBENA!!! I need you now" I was panicked so I yelled throughout the guild hall. Everyone was looking at me and Verbena was flying towards me " what is it Lily" she said worried. I gave her a dark expression and whispered in her ear" it's Acnologia and he is going to destroy our kingdom so we have to hurry" I said trying to whisper as low as I can but that didn't work because I noticed all the dragon slayers were shocked and were looking at me like they wanted to come. Me and Verbena ran out of the guild before any of the dragon slayers could get to us and opened the portal to the dragon realm.

Once we got there Celestia explained everything to Verbena and we were off to go to another kingdom to defeat Acnologia.

At the guild hall
Natsu's pov

I saw Lily leave and I was so shocked. She said something about Acnologia and something about her kingdom. Everyone was looking at me, Gajeel, Wendy, and Laxus. Just then Gramps came down and almost fainted because the door was broke AGAIN. " my door!" Gramps said with his mouth open. " Mira looked at Laxus and said "explain to us what just happened because we all know you heard what she said" Mira said walking up to Laxus a little worried. " well Lily said something about Acnologia attacking her kingdom and that they needed to hurry back home" Laxus said looking really confused. I'm getting really suspicious over this Lily girl. Maybe I can sneak into her apartment before she gets back from wherever she is. Gmg is only 5 months away and I don't understand anything of what Lily said, something about Lucy kicking my ass and me begging on my knees for forgiveness. I mean yeah I really miss Lucy and I want her to forgive me. I feel really bad but I still don't believe she's alive.

Time skip with Lucy
Lucy's pov

I was face to face with Acnologia. " well well if it isn't the Queen of Dragons. What brings you here to my lovely kingdom" he said with a smirk."I came to defeat you. You shouldn't have a kingdom and you shouldn't attack ours or threaten to attack us" I said my eyes getting red. ( I failed to say this but Lucy's eyes change color due to her emotion. Obviously red means she's angry purple means she's happy blue means she's sad black means she's sick and doesn't feel well silver means she's nervous or worried and gold is her original eye color when she's not feeling anything at all no emotions whatsoever ever. If you want to suggest other eye colors for different emotions I might put it in my story)
" hahahaha are you trying to threaten me. Hmm what about a deal if I win you have to serve me for the rest of your life and if you win I'll give you my key and I'll obey your wishes, do we have a deal." He said. Verbena looked at me worriedly. I looked back at Acnologia and smirked "deal". After I said that I ran as fast as I can to him and I punched him in the jaw. He went flying the opposite direction of me and slammed into his castle. He got up. "Destruction dragon roar " he said while I said Natures dragon roar! I yelled and we both flew backwards. I raised my magic power to 10 percent. Transformation magic: Angle of death.

( that's what she looks like when she's in her Angel of Death form it's her strongest Angel form just one hit from this form and a regular mage would be dead )

" wow I didn't expect you to have that form I'm really impressed. As long as I don't get hit I'll be just fine" Acnologia said with a smirk. I smirked then I looked around to see my dragon friends fighting other dragons. " it's bad luck to look away from your opponent" he said charging at me. He swung his arm to punch me but I dodged it and kicked him in the gut making him fly in the air. I flew up to him and punched him in the back making him fall back down making a huge hole in the ground. I went back down to see Acnologia couldn't move I changed back to my original form and walked to him having my hand out so he can give me his key. He groaned and gave me his key. "thanks" I said with a smirk and we all went back to my kingdom. When I got to the kingdom I stayed there to train a bit and Zeref wanted me to stay a bit so we can do things together since I was never around and he wanted me to help him with something. Is it bad that I think my brother is a little cute. Like come on, who wouldn't think my big brother Zeref is cute.

A/N hope you guys enjoyed it :D.