I'm back

Lucy's pov

It's morning time and I'm going back to Earth land. I went through the portal and I was in Magnolia. Man it's been a long time since I've been here. Me, Verbena, and Shadow put on a cloak and headed for fairy tail. I know what your thinking why are you heading to Fairy Tail. Well I just need to catch up on some things and well Jiemma thinks I'm dead. Remember I erased everyone's memories. I opened the door and started walking to Makarov's office and everyone was staring at me. Verbena and Shadow were following right behind me trying not to fly to Happy and the rest of the exceeds to hug them. Remember I didn't erase Fairy Tails memories so they know I'm still alive. I just hope they didn't say anything to Sabortooth. As always Nastu stopped me from seeing their master. "what do you think your doing" Nastu said pointing at me. " um I'm going to see your master " I said. " no you're not " He said. " why can't I see your master " I said. " because he isn't here " Nastu said crossing his arms. He was obviously lying I know the master is here I can feel his power from up stairs. Plus you can't doubt a dragon slayers nose. I looked around and they had a few new members. "well ok I'll be taking my leave now" I said and started to walk out the door. " that's it you're just going to leave" he said. " um yeah you have a problem with that " I said and walked out. I know you don't have to tell me, I'm such a badass. I teleported to the masters office and he was reading sorcerer weekly ( sorry forgot what it's called correct me if I'm wrong ). He jumped up and threw the magazine like he never had it. I just smiled at myself, same old Makarov. " what are you doing here " he said getting tense. " no need to put your guard up I'm just here to talk " I said and put my hood down. Verbena and Shadow did the same. Makarov was shocked at first but then relaxed. He looked at me sternly. " what do you need to talk about" he said. " ok ok chill no need to get worried I just need to catch up on some things. I know we had are rough times but I've been gone for a year and need to know what's happened lately" I said and sat in one of the chairs in his office. Shadow and Verbena on my shoulders. "hmmm" he said closing his eyes while nodding. " your probably wondering why I can't ask Sabortooth about this and why I've been gone for a year. Well first I erased everyone's memories of me in Sabortooth, so they still think I'm dead, and second I was saving the spirit world. I was there for 4 days but a day there is 3 months here so time difference " I said. Makarov looked shocked. He cleared his throat before talking. " not much has happened in this past year. We've talked to Sabortooth a few times about you, but we noticed they had no memory of you and you were not there. Other than that it's just been missions and stuff" he said. I just nodded. We heard a knock on the door. I turned invisible as well as Shadow and Verbena. " come in " Makarov said. Erza came in and said " a mysterious person came in with a cloak and what looked like two small figures with her. Could possibly be exceeds. They said they wanted to talk to you, but we told them you weren't here, so they left." Makarov knew she was talking about me so he just nodded. " ok don't worry about it probably some traveler or a member that wants to join. You can take your leave now " he said. Erza just nodded and left. I turned back to normal and looked at Makarov. " so you just wanted to talk not join " he said. I thought about it for a bit. " nah I don't think I'll be joining any guild for now" I said. He just nodded. " well I think I should be going I'm really bored and should probably do some training " I said. Verbena and Shadow need to master their magic. I should train with them so they can master it. Makarov just looked at me like I was crazy. " my little furry balls need to train" I said while petting their heads. Verbena and Shadow looked at me and pouted. I just laughed at them. " well Goodbye and good luck on your training " Makarov said with a smile. I waved bye and teleported outside the guild. I think I should do something before I start training. I haven't seen happy and the other exceeds in a long time and especially Levy. I should give them something. I went to the store to get some kiwis for Lily and some fish for Happy. I bought two coolers for the fish and the kiwis, they shouldn't be hungry for a year. I went to a clothing store and bought bows and some dresses for Carla. I hope she likes what I got her. Lastly I got Levy a book. Your probably thinking what book as she not read yet. Well Recently I've finished my book and put a cover on it, so I'm hoping she will like it. I head to fairy tail and open it. " not you again " Nastu said getting in front of me. I remove me hood as well as Verbena and Shadow. Happy and the exceeds look very happy to see them. Levy came running to me and hugged me while the others looked shocked. " I have a few gifts so I need to see Happy " I said. Happy came flying towards me and hugged me. " I've missed you Lushie " he said. " I've missed you too, but I have a gift for you and I really hope you like it" I said. I pulled out the cooler of fishes and gave it to Happy. He was struggling with carrying because it was really big but once he sees wants inside he won't let anyone touch it. He opened it and I saw stars in his eyes while he was drooling on top of them. Natsu was about to take the cooler to see what's inside but Happy pushed him away and closed the cooler protecting it with his life. " thanks Lushie I really like it" " your welcome Happy. Now I need Lily " I said. Lily came walking to me and said. " I've missed you Lucy where have you been " he said. " ahhh it's a long story and I've missed you too " I said and gave him the cooler with the kiwis. He looked inside and had the same expression as Happy. He closed the cooler before Gajeel had a look inside. " thank you Lucy I really appreciate your kind gesture " he said. " oh it's no problem and Carla get over here I have something for you too " I said and she walked to me. " Lucy I've been worried about you. You went missing I'm glad you're alright " she said. " thanks Carla, I really hope you like what I got you " I said and gave her a bag of dresses and bows " she smiled and looked at me. " Lucy they are wonderful I can't wait to put them on" she said and gave me a hug. I hugged her back and looked at Levy. " lastly Levy. I really really hope you like this. I got you a book, and before you say you've read every book there is, this one is the only copy of this book in the world. No one has ever read this. So here" I said and handed her the book I wrote. " awww you finished your book, I can't wait to read it I'm so happy " she said and jumped on me. I hugged her while smiling. " I missed you so much Levy " I said. " I've missed you too. You went missing where were you" she said looking at me worriedly. " it's complicated, but I'll tell you one day. We should have a sleep over and I can tell you everything from the beginning " I said. " I would really like that " she said. " Lucy " Erza said while walking up to me. She looked hesitant but still came over. I looked at her for awhile then hugged her. She hugged me back and said. " I really missed you even though you hurt us, but we so deserved it. I know you were mad " she said still hugging me. " it's ok I forgive you I forgive everyone " I said.

Time skip after hanging out with them for like an hour or two

"Ok we'll start our training tomorrow, is that ok with you two" I said. " yes " Verbena and Shadow said in unison. I should give them both a cooler of strawberries before they wake up tomorrow.

Hello fellow readers I hope you liked this chapter. Bye bye.