Tartaros

Lucy's pov

I've been waiting for a few minutes and they are still not back yet. I'm now at 20% of my power. Hopefully this is enough to defeat all of them. I mean these were my brothers work and I bet they are powerful. I should stop admiring my brothers work, when they could've killed my friends. Stop Lucy stop stop stop now go back to being serious. I got up and sniffed out Natsu's scent. Knowing Nastu he probably got the more challenging demon so I should go to him first. I should be back here before the others get back..... hopefully. I started running and after a few minutes I saw Nastu fighting Mard Geer the leader of the guild. I should've known Nastu would always go for the leader. Yeah he is strong and has the potential, but he could definitely get badly injured. Zeref told me all about this guild. I see Mard carrying a book that says E.N.D. If I do recall that's Natsu's demon book. How did he get his hands on that. I turned into my Demon Witch form, I mine as well have some fun with this guy. I ran beside Natsu. " hello do you need help with this guy " I said. " um sure..... but who are you " he said looking like the dumbest person on earth. Sometimes I wish Natsu wasn't so dence. I signed " that doesn't matter at this point. What matters is that you go help out your friends. Others might need you more, so go and help them" I said. " yeah but I got here first I want to defeat this guy " he whined. Is he seriously whining. " Natsu Dragneel I suggest you leave now and help your friends. For all you know they could be dying right now, and all your doing is whining, so leave and help someone else" I said looking down on him. " o-oh o-o-ok" he started running to whoever. I looked back at Mard. " what's up Mard long time never seen. I've heard a lot about you from someone " I said with a smirk. " oh yeah and who would that be " He said. " oh just the one and only Zeref " I said. He looked shocked. " w-what " he said not moving a muscle. " control " I quietly said. Now I can move him around like my puppet. I made him walk toward me and give me the book. " w-what am I doing " he said looking at his hands. " oh your not really pulling the strings I am. It's just something I picked up. So um I'm going to have fun with you now if that's cool with you....... well ok great now let's begin " I said making him dance everywhere. I was laughing my butt of, but I should stop playing around and get to the next opponent. " ok fun time over now let's go ahead and just take your head off " I said making him rip his head off. Ok off to the next members.

Time Skip ~ After a half an hour

I've already taken out more than half the members so far I've taken out Ezel, Franmalth, Jackel, Keith, Mard, Torafusa, Tempesta, and since I took out Keith, Silver was taken out. Though he was never a bad guy. All is left is Seilah and Kyouka. The two demons are in front of me right now. " so how are we going to do this one on one or two on one " I said. " well it seems that your pretty strong, so I'll have to say two on one " Kyouka said. I turned into my Demon Hunter form. I mean they are demons, so it would make sense. I run to Seilah and cut her head of, spinning around and cutting of her body. Well that's one down. Kyouka teleported behind me and scratches my back with her claws. Wow man that kinda hurt. I turned around to face her but she wasn't there. Ok Lucy you need to step up your game your letting a demon defeat you, who do you think you are. I slung my sword behind me cutting off Kyouka's body. I went over to her and cut off her head. Well I'm glad that's over. I suddenly heard someone running towards me yelling "you did it Lucy." I turned around to see Wendy coming towards me. " yeah I did " I said giving her a hug. " ok now is all the people out of this town " I said letting her go. She nodded. " ok good now I want all of the members of the guild to leave for a few minutes" I said. " ok but why" she asked tilting her head sideways. "Just do it and are there other guilds here other than Fairy Tail " I asked waiting for her answer eagerly. " if your asking about Sabertooth then yes they're here and they're also safe, so don't you worry " she said with a smile. I signed in relief. " ok well take everyone out of town and I mean everyone, I'm just going to clean up a bit this town is totally destroyed. Make sure you give me a signal when everyone is at a safe distance " I said. She nodded and and ran the other direction.

Time Skip ~ 30 minutes later

Wendy gave me a signal so I stood up and took a deep breath. I put my power at 50% and started chanting a spell called fixelia. ( a made up word ) its a spell that can restore damaged things. Practically like arc of time magic but it's more powerful. After what felt like years the town was finally restored. I flopped down on the ground. Man that magic spell took it out of me. I got back up and contacted Wendy. " yo Wendy you there." " yeah I'm here. What's up can I bring them back" she said. " yeah you can bring them back I'm just going to dispose of the bodies." " well ok see you soon " Wendy said. Well let's get started.

Time Skip ~ Everyone arrived I already disposed of the bodies ( sorry I'm lazy ) and I also put my power back down

I get tackled by Sis. " oh Lucy I missed you so much. " yeah me too " I said patting her on the back. She let go of me and smiled. I hugged Sting and Rouge. " hey guys I missed you so much" I said still giving them a hug. " I missed you too " they both said in unison. " ok well I'm going home " I said rubbing my eyes. " wait where's Verbena and Shadow " Sting said. " oh right yeah they wanted to stay at the Dragon Realm a little longer so I let them " I said. " oh cool " Sting said. I opened a portal and went through it. I went up stairs to my room and flopped on my bed. It felt good to lay on a comfy bed. I got dressed for bed and went to sleep.

A/N hello peeps I hope you liked this Chapter.