Don't think about it

A/N hey guys I'm surprised I made this an a hour or so ago. Fairy tail is not mine nor is the pictures hope you enjoy this.

Lucy's pov

I started to walk away when suddenly...

Natsu stood in front of me with horns, wings, and black tattoo's all over his body. I'm guessing this is who you call E.N.D. I saw that Mavis was panicking and telling Makarov to get everyone out of here. Yes I can see Mavis without being in the guild. It's one of the perks of being her sister. Tho I haven't told Mavis this. " Mavis stop panicking. I can handle E.N.D just sit down and watch the show" I said. Everyone from Fairy Tail were shocked that I could see Mavis. Mavis slowly sat down without speaking. E.N.D disappeared and I kicked behind me knowing he was there. E.N.D crashed into the wall behind me. I kneed his back grabbing both of his arms and pulling them behind his back. " If you even think of hurting anyone you'll regret it, so go back under Natsu's skin and never come back again ok" I whispered in E.N.D's ear.

Suddenly all the tattoos, horns, and wings disappeared and Natsu started to open his eyes. I walked away to go up to my guilds balcony. When I got there they congratulated me. " yo blondie how did you do that" Sting said giving me a high five. " oh it was pretty easy I just threatened him" I said with a smile. They all sweat dropped. "That's are Lucy, doesn't even have to fight him to make him go away" Verbena said giving me a high five. Tomorrow is the final day for the gmg's. we were about to leave to go get drunk, but I forgot something so I told them to go ahead of me. I went where Fairy Tails master was to see if Mavis was there. After about a minute past I saw Mavis, so I ran to her and gave her a hug.

" um who are you, and how can you see me" Mavis said questionably. " oh how rude of me my name is Lucy Heartfilia and why I can see you is because I'm your sister" I said with a big smile. " WHAT!?" Fairy Tail said while Mavis just stared at me in shock.

Time skip ~ After explaining everything to Mavis just because I'm lazy.
Still Lucy's pov

" wow I didn't know I had a sister this is so exciting" Mavis said jumping up and down. " yeah you have to come with me to the Dragon Realm some time and meet everyone" I said. " yeah definitely. Tho I do have to ask how did you get E.N.D to go away" Mavis said in curiosity. " oh that was easy I just threatened him" I said with a smile. Everyone's mouths were open while Mavis was laughing. " sorry to cut this short, but I have to get back to my guild. Bye Mavis!" I said waving bye to her. " bye Lucy-nee" Mavis said waving back.

I teleported to my guildmates. They were already drunk. " started the party without me I see" I said. "Yup hic* sorry about hic* that" Minerva said swaying to me. " yo stingy lets have a drinking contest" I said going up to him. "What's hic* up with the hic* nickname hic*" he said. " you called me blondie so I call you stingy" I said. " Fine I'll hic* allow it this hic* time. Now how about hic* that drinking hic* contest" Sting said. I smirked and grabbed us some beers.

Timeskip~After drinking contest
Lucy's pov

"Hahahhah hic* I won hic* the hic* drinking contest hic*" I said almost falling over. " I think you've had enough beers Lucy" Shadow said. Verbena nodded in agreement. " Nah I hic* think I can hic* go another hic* round hic*. Rougy hic* drinking contest hic* let's hic* do it hic*" I said. " I think I'm good" Rougy said. "Aw hic* stop being hic* a coward hic*. If hic* you don't hic* do it hic* I'll hic* beat your hic* hunny buns hic*" I said childishly pointing at Rougy. Wait did I just say hunny buns. Eh whatever. " ok ok I will" Rougy says. " yay!"

Time skip~After drinking contest still being lazy
Minerva's pov

How the heck did Lucy win again. I'm surprised she can take so much beer. "Ha hic* I hic* win hic* again hic*" Lucy said. Rouge was passed out on the floor. Sting finally woke up, and now Lucy is falling onto the floor sleeping. " what are we going to do with you Lucy. We have the Grand Magic games tomorrow think she'll survive" Verbena said. " I think it's time to go home. Good thing our hotel is the next building over, so we don't have to carry these nut jobs so far" Lector said. " Frosh thinks so too" said Frosh. I carried Rouge, and Shadow and Verbena carried Lucy inside putting her into her bed. I just hope Lucy will be alright for tomorrow.

A/N I don't really have much to say I'm about to start the next chapter hope you liked this one
Bye bye.