Give me a reason

A/N man I've been busy but I'm going to try to write every chance I get. Fairy tail is not mine as well as the pictures.

Lucy's pov - after the gmg

I was heading towards the hotel while the others partied and drinked the whole night. Verbena said she would keep them in check for me while I'm gone. On my way towards the hotel I sensed someone following me for a while. I got tired of them following me, so I turned around and teleported to them. I grabbed the persons neck and said " why are you following me." I looked closer to see it was Jellal, so I put him down and said sorry. " sorry about being creepy and following you, but I had a few questions I wanted to ask you and didn't know how to approach." I looked at him like he was the dumbest person alive. We were walking for a while, and he ask where I was, how didn't Natsu or any of the other dragon slayers recognize my sent, and how I got so much magic power. I answered them and he was shocked at first, but understood afterwards. I then asked him what he was doing at the Grand Magic Games with fairy tail.

Timeskip~at Lucy's hotel

" I enjoyed that walk Jellal thanks. But before we go I just have one more question. When are you going to make a move on Erza." I could see him blushing and at the lost of words. " I-I- don't kn-ow wha-t-t you-r tal-lking a-about." "oh come on Jellal everyone knows you two have a thing for each other, just ask her out for Gods sake." " I'll think about it" he said while blushing. " bye Jellal" " bye Lucy" I walked into the hotel and got ready to take a bath. I summoned Plue to take a bath with me. About and hour past, so I decided to get out. Yes I know that's way longer than I usually take, but I was worn out and I needed a long soak. I got dressed in shorts and a long shirt. When I was about to fall asleep the front door slammed open and my guildmates swerved inside. Ugh there totally drunk, so I get up, and I went towards them. Verbena, Shadow, Lector, and Fro flys toward me and goes behind my back. " Verbena I thought I told you to watch over them, not make them drunk. Maybe I should trust Shadow for the next task." I turn around and I glare at Verbena. " um well the thing is um that I um um.... that I um that I was knocked out. Lector hit me with a fish yeah that's what happened." " oh really you beat Jura in a one on one fight and your saying that a hit from a fish knocked you out" I said knowing that she is lying. " ah...... no. Sorry Lucy I just wasn't paying attention to them" she says looking down. " yeah I know, it's alright, I'll forgive you this time, but if you ever make a mistake again don't you ever try to lie the first time because I know when your lying ok" " yes ma'am." I smile at her and turn around to see them lined up looking at me with scared faces. " oh guys you know we have one on one fights tomorrow again and we also have pairs" they all look down and nod. I go up to Minerva and I slap her lightly. Then up to Rouge with same amount of force I did with Minerva. Then I go up to Sting and I slap him as hard as I can. Sting falls to the ground. " hey what was that for you gave them light slaps, why did you give me the hardest" sting says rubbing his cheek. " I'm going to bed prepare yourself for tomorrow and have a good nights sleep. Verbena and Shadow came up to me and said " You Liiiiiiike Him" I blush " you guys spent to much time with Happy."

Time skip gmg
Lucy's POV

Time skip gmgLucy's POV

This is what Lucy wore.

So raven tail were disqualified because the captain was playing and stuff, and since it was an uneven number. Fairy Tail A and B had to combine, so now Fairy Tail consists of Erza, Gray, Natsu,  Gajeel, and Laxus. Minerva and Rouge are fighting Gajeel and Laxus now. I got bored so I went off to go get something to eat since I didn't eat breakfast this morning. About 30 minutes past and I went back to gmg and gave my guildmates food that I took to go when I went out to eat. " you came back just in time it's your turn" Sting said. " who am I fighting ." " your Fighting Natsu Dragneel" he said. I jumped down to be face to face with Dragneel. "Ok how do you want your defeat Dragneel. Do you want me to torture you slowly or just get this over with" I said. Natsu didn't say anything so I just waited for him to make the first move.

" this is getting boring" I said as I walked towards him and flicked his head. Natsu crashed into the wall. He came at me with his fire dragon iron fist. I dodged it and kneed him in the gut. " WATER DRAGON ROAR" I said and water came out of my mouth making him hit the wall again. Natsu was scratched up and had bruises all over him, and me, I had no scratches or bruises. I kicked The side of Natsu's stomach breaking his ribs. He did a fire dragon roar, but I just ate it up. Natsu looked like he was going to die. He was coughing up blood. " Lucy I'm sorry I know I shouldn't of done those things I did to you when you were in Fairy Tail, will you ever forgive me" he said trying to get up. " Natsu give me one reason why I should forgive you" I said walking up to him. "....." " that's what I thought, you don't have a reason" after I said that I kicked him sending him to the wall crashing, and with that he was unconscious. Mato announced that I won and I started to walk away when suddenly...

A/N hello guys I know what your thinking why the heck I took so long. Yeah well I've been busy but I'm going to try to make the next chapter when I have free time. Oh wait I have some now so I'm going to try to make the next chapter right away
Bye bye