Fairy Tail

A/N-I do not own fairy tail and the pictures

Lucy pov

I was walking in Magnolia. Nothing really changed in the town for the past 5 years. I was in front of fairy tail's door with my best friend Verbena. I took a deep breath and opened the wooden doors with both of my hands. Everyone stared at me for a few seconds then went back to what they were doing. I noticed that not many people were doing there usual. Erza wasn't eating strawberry cake. Natsu and Grey weren't fighting each other. Levy wasn't reading her books. Also everyone looked pretty gloomy. I went up to Mira and asked where their guild master was. I already knew where it was, but I didn't want to go upstairs and head to a room like I knew the place. That would make me look suspicious. Mira pointed upstairs. I went upstairs to the masters door. I knocked on the door and he told me to come in. I asked if I could join the guild and be a S-class mage as well as Verbena. He said he had to test my magic power for being an S-class mage, but that I could join immediately into the guild. Me, Verbena, and gramps went downstairs to announce that me and Verbena joined the guild. I got my guild mark on my right ankle it was purple with a black outline. Verbena got a purple guild mark with a white outline on her back. Gramps assigned me a match with Erza Scarlet. I rolled my eyes because I just wanted to get this over with and do some jobs. We went to the back of the guild to start our match.

"It's an honor to fight you Titania" I said with a smirk. " well I'm glad you think that" she smiled back at me. "START!!" Yelled gramps.
"Sweet dreams" I said then snapped my fingers. Erza suddenly collapsed and fell asleep. Everyone was looking at me in shock with their mouths wide open. "W-well I guess you can be a S-class mage. May I ask your name" gramps said still shocked from what just happened. " sorry I didn't introduce myself sooner my name is Lily Star and this is my Exceed Verbena Star. Verbena is really strong so I would expect her to defeat one of your mages so she can be an S-class mage with me I said with a kind smile. Don't worry Erza will wake up tomorrow she's just taking a nap. Don't bother waking her up now the spell lasts at minimal, a day" I said while walking back into the guild. I sat down at the bar ordering a strawberry milkshake. I saw that Natsu came up to me. "hey you let's fight" Natsu said with his hand blazing. "no" I said calmly. "Why not" he said whining in my face. "because it's a complete waste of my time" I said with annoyance in my tone. Some time after that Verbena came over and landed on my head. "don't worry she always acts like this she only fights people worthy of her power or if she really needs to" Verbena said giving a cheerful smile at Natsu. " why do you wear a mask and a cloak with only one right glove on" Natsu said getting closer to me. " because I can" I said annoyed and punched him. Natsu went flying across the guild. I signed and looked at Levy. I walked over to Levy and sat across from her. "what's wrong almost all of you are sulking" I said with worry. " well you see Lily, someone who was dear to me left the guild and killed herself. It's been 5 years since then and I'm just not over it" Levy said with a sign. " what was her name" I asked. " her name was Lucy Heartfilia she was so pretty, she was strong, caring, friendly, brave, and the best friend anyone could ask for" she said with teary eyes. " I'm sorry for your loss, do you know why she left the guild" I asked one more question. " she left because people treated her like crap, ignored her, and kicked her off a team she loved. Not me, I miss her, I was the only one that talked to her. She said I would always put a smile on her face" Levy said starting to cry. " well I guess I have to be honest with you I actually knew Lucy Heartfilia. She was a good friend of mine we were pretty tight she was really nice and caring" I said trying to cheer her up. I took out a book and handed it to Levy. " Lucy gave this to me a long time ago I've been holding it ever since then. I would like you to have it. I can tell that you really like books" I said. " thank you so much I'll take care of it with all my heart. Lucy means the world to me" Levy said giving me a big smile. I smile back to her and went up stairs to see the request board.