Lisanna

A/N I do not own fairy tail or any of the pictures.

Lucy's pov

I wake to someone shaking me. Thinking it was Verbena I grabbed whoever was shaking me and pulled them into bed with me. Then I felt abs. I shot my eyes open and stood up to see Sting in my bed. " GET OFF MY BED!!!" I kick him off. " ow, you know your the one that pulled me in your bed, I was just trying to wake you up". My face was getting red so I ran into the bathroom to do my normal routine. I can't believe I pulled Sting into my bed. Ugh I'm so stupid. Tho his abs felt good ~(^_^ ~)
(~ ^_^) ~. OMG Lucy stop thinking this. After awhile I got out and got dressed.

 After awhile I got out and got dressed

That's what she's wearing.

Timeskip~ Lucy's pov still

All the guilds were on there own balcony waiting for what the announcer will say. " all right everyone we'll be doing one on one fights today" the announcer said. " alright this will be fun" I said with a grin. " first with be Jura and Verbena" the crowd goes wild. " alright Verbena don't forget what we have been practicing" I said and gave Verbena a strawberry. Verbena smiles and flys down. The fight starts and she turns into her human form.

( Verbenas human form )

" You might be strong Miss Verbena, but not strong enough" Jura said. Me and Verbena just smirked. " that was your first mistake Jura" Verbena said. " START!!! Kaboo ( I think that's what he says ) ".

Nobody's pov

Verbena sprints to Jura and kicks him making him fly to the other side of the arena.

Timeskip 25 minutes still nobody's pov

Verbena has only been doing physical attacks, and Jura hasn't hit her once. Verbena kicks Jura in the throat then Jura falls down to the ground not getting back up. Verbena gets back into her cat form and flys to Lucy to give her a hug. Everyone stares at the cat in disbelief.

Lucy's pov.

"Yes!!!!! Verbena kicked Jura's butt" I said jumping up and down. Verbena comes flying toward me and we both give each other's hugs. " I'm so proud of you Verbena, but I'm pretty sure I could have done that in 10 minutes" I said giving her a high five. " yeah but I'm just happy I didn't have to waste my magic power on probably the strongest person here that doesn't count our guild" Verbena said. " I would say that Mystogan from fairy tail B is pretty strong" I said looking at Jellal wondering why he was here.
" next up is Lily Star vs Lisanna Strauss." Great I have to fight her. I jump down off the balcony and think about what I should pick. Maybe I should pick my strongest one and toy with her a bit. " oh it's the useless weakling this will be an easy fight" Lisanna says smirking. " well we'll just see about that Miss Straus". I said getting into a fighting stance. The announcer said start and I disappear. " are you going to run away like you always do Lucy. Just give up instead of hiding like a coward" she said looking around the arena. "Transformation magic: Dragon of Death" I said quietly. I appear behind Lisanna and flick her in the back making her fly forward. There are guys staring at me intensely, but I didn't care. "Now who is the weak one" I said. "LISANNA!!!!!!!!! Run away!" I heard Mira say. I look at Mira and she is crying. " aw Mira don't ruin the fun for me. I say with a pouty face. " Lisanna is my sister Lucy don't kill her. PLEASE." Mira said crying to the floor. "Please Lucy is not strong" she said with a smirk. " well yes this transformation isn't really strong enough for me maybe I should transform into one of my specials." I said with a smirk. Mira shot up with lighting speed. " you have the 3 specials. The ones that are super rare to get. They're the strongest transformations in the world." She said shocked. " of but of course I do. Tho I guess there to strong for Lisanna so I'll just stay in this form playing with her blood. I said. I raise my arm up and stopped Lisanna's blood from flowing for a second. Lisanna falls down screaming. Mira falls down on her knees crying. I see Elfman on his knees crying at well. Maybe I should fake Lisanna's death. Lisanna had cuts and bruises all over her body. I do a spell on Lisanna to fake her death making her heart not beat for 20 minutes, but she won't die. I go back to normal looking at Fairy Tail. Some people were crying, and others looked so pissed. Mira and Elfman comes down and runs to Lisanna. " YOU KILLED HER LUCY!" Mira said with a dark aura around her. " yeah I know at least I won the match" I said with a straight face. Mira looked shocked at my response. " we were family Lucy how could you do that with no second thought" Mira said with tears in her eyes. " we were never family " I said walking away.

Verbena's pov

I know Lucy didn't want to do that. She was just mad at what Lisanna did to her and I don't blame her Lisanna practically stole fairy tail away from her, but Lucy has a new home. Lucy jumps up to the balcony and I give her a hug. We both walk away and the next match was laxus and this guy from Raven tail.

Lucy's pov

Me and Verbena go outside to look at the stars. " maybe I should talk to some of my spirits I haven't talked to them in awhile since I was training at the dragon realm" I said getting my keys out. I summon Aries, Taurus, Scorpio, Leo, Aquarius, Gemini, Capricorn, Sagittarius, Virgo, and Cancer. We all talked for about 20 minutes and told each other what was going on with their lives and I got hurt from Aquarius for not summoning her in a long time. After that they said there goodbyes and went back to the spirit world. I transformed in Natures Fairy one of my specials and went back to the Grand Magic games. I went to the infirmary to probably get scowled by Fairy Tail but I didn't care. When I walked in it took awhile for them to realize it was me, but when they did realized they looked pissed. " why are you here " Natsu said his right hand lit with fire. " I'm not here to apologize, but I'm here to heal Lisanna " I said. " we already have Wendy doing that " Erza said stepping in front of Natsu. " not to be rude or anything, but Wendy is useless to Lisanna at the state she is in. I can heal Lisanna with full recovery in seconds" I said looking at Lisanna. " I'm sorry but your not going to he- " "you can heal Lisanna quickly please" Mira said cutting off Erza. Everyone looked shocked, but realized that Wendy is getting tired and Lisanna is still badly hurt. I walked past everyone and touched Lisanna's head healing her in seconds. " she will wake in a minute or two I'm leaving see you later " I said walking away, but then got stopped by someone grabbing my wrist. I turn around to see Mira holding my wrist. " what was the spell you put on Lisanna and why did you spare her life" Mira said looking down. " it was a spell to stop her heart for 20 minutes, and I spared her life because I forgave her for what she did" I said disappearing from the room to the balcony. My guild hasn't recognized me yet so I sneak behind Sting and lick his neck then went invisible. He jumps up and turns around. He rubs his neck and goes back to watching the fight. I then lick Rouges neck and go invisible. He does nothing, so I go over to Minerva still invisible and lick her neck. She smacks her neck and continues to watch the fight. I go over to Verbena and lick her neck. " Lucy did you just lick my neck". I didn't say anything and just stayed invisible. She turns around and says " Lucy I know your there you can't trick me." I go back to normal and put on a pouty face. "how did you know." " Lucy I've been living with you for years I think I know when you lick me in the neck" she says and we both start laughing like crazy.

A/N omg I'm so so so so so so sorry I haven't been updating. It's been really hectic for me I will try to update more often and I'm sorry about not updating again.
Bye bye.