Training

A/N the picture up top is Shadow in her human form.

Lucy's pov

I woke up and saw that Verbena and Shadow aren't up yet. Your probably wondering um where did you sleep and what about your stuff at Sting and Rouges place. Well don't worry your pretty little head I already got my stuff from their place and we slept in a cave in the forest. I got up and went to buy Verbena and Shadow strawberries because I'm awesome and because they're awesome as well.

Time skip- sorry I'm really lazy. After buying the strawberries

I came back and they're still asleep. I shook them a little and they woke up rubbing they're eyes. Awww they're so cute. " hey guys, guess what I got " I said with a big smile hiding the strawberries behind my back. " did you get another key from the magic store or something" Verbena said. " um no I didn't, guess again" I said. " I give up I'm too tired " Shadow said. " Shadow you didn't even try " I said giggling. I just gave up and showed them the strawberries. They're eyes lit up and they were slowly going towards them while drooling. " no no no not until you finish your training today " I said. They made a pouty face which was absolutely adorable. " ok, but can we hurry up and get it over with I want some strawberries " Verbena said. I nodded. They only had one more thing to master and it was they're dragon form with they're dragon slaying magic.

Time skip because I don't want to write about all of their training.

Shadow's dragon form

Verbena's dragon form

Verbena and Shadow were eating the strawberries like it was the last food on earth and they haven't eaten in years. Well I guess you could say they're eating like Natsu. I took away their strawberries and they looked at me like I just killed myself. " ok chill guys, let's play a game of tag. Whoever can catch me can get the rest of the strawberries " I said. They both smirked. " I'm so going to win " Verbena said. "And how is that" Shadow said. " isn't it obvious I'm more experienced than you, so I have the upper paw" Verbena said raising her paw. " sure I know I'm going to win because I work 10 times harder than you so I'm stronger in every way meaning I'm faster than you " Shadow said. " sure let's see about that. Let the better exceed win " Verbena said. I just rolled my eyes and ran out of the cave. I was in a town and I looked back and Verbena and Shadow were right behind me. I turned the corner and bumped into someone making me fall down. "Oh I'm sorry I didn't watch where I was going" I said. " yeah you better be sorry " the person said. The voice was so familiar I looked up to see Sting and Rouge. I got a little angry from how rude he was but retained because I had to leave before he looks down at me. Rouge could recognize me since I'm like his best friend and I should also be dead. They were about to look down but I turned invisible. They looked so confused. Sting chuckled " ha the person left out of fear. Well she should have been afraid we are the twin dragons of course " Sting said which pissed me off. Sting was never like this when I was around. " how do you know the person was a girl " Rouge said with no emotion. Didn't suspect anything less from him. Verbena and Shadow already hid from them when they saw I bumped into them. "well by their voice obviously " Sting said in a duh tone like it was the most obvious thing in the world. Rouge just rolled his eyes. They started walking away. Man that was close then suddenly something tapped both of my shoulders at the same time. I turned around and saw Shadow tapping one shoulder while Verbena tapping the other shoulder. " looks like it's a tie " I said. " well I guess we're equally good " Verbena said and Shadow nodded in agreement. I gave them both back their strawberries and we headed back to the cave. I was thinking maybe I could change what I look like. Like my hair could be down at my feet and it could be hmmmm.... maybe orange hair or like maybe red? Ahhhh!!! I don't know. I just know I really want to join Sabortooth again. I'll just have orange hair with my mood changing eye color and my magic will be transformation with celestial spirits that Lucy gave me. I'll be Lucy's long lost sister... yeah that sounds perfect. And my name with be Lily Heartfilia. I hope Verbena and Shadow agree with my decision.

A/N hello fellow reader I hope you enjoyed this chapter. Your probably wondering wait she's been posting a lot of chapters lately, well I just told myself I'll publish a chapter each time I've read a whole story so yeah that's why I've published three chapters I think. It also makes up for not publishing a lot lately.