Mission

Lucy's pov

I was at the meeting place where I find out who the other guild is, and I wasn't surprised on who it was, Team Natsu. " hey guys, how are you" I said giving them hugs. " we're good, you came alone?" Ezra said. " well I'm with Verbena and Shadow" I said with a grin. " well of course, your always with them, but you know what I mean " Ezra said. " weeeeeeeeell " I said dragging the e. " don't tell me you still haven't given they're memories back Lucy " Gray says. " well yes and no, I put a spell on them to give some of their memories back little by little. Tho they might think it's a dream because it comes as they're sleeping" I said looking down. " Lucy you have to give them their memories back " Nastu said. " Aye " said Happy. " hmm maybe when I get back from the mission, but let's make this mission quick and easy. Now let's go meet the Mayor" I said and they nodded.

Time skip ~ After speaking to mayor because I'm to lazy

" ok they come here at night, so let's wait. They should be here in an hour, or we can just find their lair and kill them all" I said. " let's go and find their lair" Natsu said lighting up his fist.  " wait, we should wait for them to come because we might not find them in that hour. Let's go get something to eat" Ezra said. " yeah" "Aye" we all said together. We went to go eat and after about an hour we heard something outside. We rushed outside and we say more than a hundred demons. I changed into my Demon Hunter transformation. I rushed to a Demon and pierced my sword into its stomach, lighting going throw its body. I started cutting all the demons head off getting hit every once in awhile. I raised my magic power a little since I was getting tired. Man these suckers are pretty strong. I could see that Natsu, Gray, and Ezra were tired, but they kept fighting. After about 30 more minutes of fighting we killed all the demons. Everyone but me fell to the ground out of exhaustion. " Lucy how are you not tired" Gray said breathing heavily. " well that did drain a lot of my magic power but it didn't go through even half of it " I said. They all had shocked faces. " you're really strong Lucy, you've grown so much " Ezra said pulling me in a hug." thx well I'm going to collect my money and go get on the train, you guys going to join me" I said and they nodded. We got on the train and right when Natsu steps in he goes green. "Are you serious Nastu. Suck it up buttercup" I said. " it's not my fault, hey and why aren't you getting motion sick " Natsu said. " I do just not like you do, I'm almost immune to it" I said. " lucky " Nastu mumbles that only I can hear. " I know I am " I said smirking.

I said my goodbyes and got off the train. I turned back into Lily and went to the guild. When I got there Sting came over and hugged me. " glad your back Lily " Sting said. I look at him funny, then a bunch of people crowd around me. " Lily your sister isn't dead!!!" Everyone said. I was shocked. " r-really h-how do you k-know t-this " I said getting nervous, my eyes turn silver. " those weird dreams were actually memories " Minerva said. " we should look for her, I really miss her" said Rogue. " uh wait hold on, you don't know that for sure" I said. " yeah it is. I asked the magic council if some of it was true and they said yes" Rufus says. Ugh curse the magic council. " oh well then um that's great " I said. " Lily you don't seem to excited, what's wrong " Lector says. "Um I've been having a lot on my mind, I'll be going now" I said and I ran out the guild. I ran to the park and sat under a big tree. " why did you run Lucy " Shadow said. " I don't know maybe because I was scared of what they would think" I said looking down. " if I were you I would just tell them, I think they would understand if you told them everything" Verbena said. I knew she would say that. " I don't know maybe, I'm just not ready yet" I said leaning my head back on the tree, looking at the sky. It's currently night time, then I hear multiple footsteps behind me.......

A/N - I'm so sorry I haven't been posting lately, but I'm going to try and get more updates this weekend. I hope you liked this chapter and will keep reading my story. I'll try to make the next one longer. Bye Bye