Joining Sabortooth.....Again

Lucy's pov

I got up and went to a waterfall near the cave I sleep at. Verbena and Shadow are still asleep so I just went and took a shower. After my shower I put on some other clothes. And changed my appearance completely.

( what Lucy looks like now or should I say Lily )

I woke up my exceeds and at first they were startled but I told them everything and how I wanted to go and join Sabortooth again and they agreed.

Time skip in front of Sabortooth doors

I opened the doors and everyone looked at me. I was going for a innocent child kinda vibe like Wendy. I hope they like me. I entered the guild and of course Sting stopped me. " what are you doing here little girl " Sting said in a threatening tone. I was really shocked, is this how Sting acted before I came along as Lucy. "I-I just w-w-wanted to j-j-join this g-guild " I said purposely stuttering. " we don't accept weaklings like you. Go back to your mommy" Sting said. Ok now he was making me pissed. Just then Minerva came in. " Sting stop scaring the poor girl " Minerva said. She bent down to my level. Which was sad because I made myself shorter than Wendy, but I have to be an innocent little girl. " ok so what's your name. I'll see if your strong enough to be in this guild. If not you need to leave " Minerva said. Wow I didn't know Minerva acted this way. She used to be so nice and caring. I don't know about this guild, maybe I can change it. " m-my name I-is Lily Heartfilia " once I said that Minerva had a shocked face for just a few moments. "So Lucy Heartfilia is your sister. I don't remember her having a sister" Minerva said. Some people got confused on how Minerva knew a former Fairy. " yes she is, but she never knew I was born. When I was my mom took me away and left me in a forest, so you could say Lucy couldn't really talk about me since she had no idea I existed " I said. " oh and these are my exceeds, Verbena and Shadow " I pointed to them. " ok well then what's your magic " She said. " I can do transformation and celestial magic. After Lucy died all her spirits came to me, so I have all 10 of her golden keys plus her silver ones " I said. Minerva nodded. " ok well we'll just test your magic level. Just hit this lacrima  and you at least have to get better than 8,000 " Minerva said. Wait are you serious 8,000 that's a lot. I can't believe that's their standard not saying I can't pass that I mean of course I can. " oh and your exceeds have to do it and have to get 8,000 or more " she said. I can't believe she said that I mean they both can pass it too, but we all know not all exceeds can do what mine can and probably can't even get to 2,000. I walked up to the lacrima and touched it and it broke. Minerva was a little shocked but glad I was in Sabortooth. Both Verbena and Shadow touched both of theirs and they broke it too. Now Minerva was really shocked and as well as the guild. " looks like all three of us our joining " I said. She got me stamped and as well as Verbena and Shadow. I got black and purple on my upper thigh and Verbena and Shadow both got purple on their backs. I went to a table in a corner where no one was at and sat there. Rogue came over and sat next to me. " hey my name is Rogue and this is my exceed Frosch " he said. " I-I-I'm L-L-Lily" I said. Hahaha I'm such a good actor. I can't believe they buy this stupid act. " so your sisters with Lucy " he said. I just nodded. " cool we were best friends when we were little " he said. I just nodded again. " so how old are you " he said. I froze. Should I say my real age that wouldn't make sense or a fake age. ( ok so Rogue and most of the main characters in Sabertooth are like 18. Shhhhh I know it doesn't make sense but it's my story so I get to do what I want. So anyways that's what Lucy's age is at)
" ummm I-I-I-I'm 18" I said. He was really shocked. " your 18. That's really surprising of how little you are. You look like your 10 or something " Rogue said. I just put my head down. " hey do you have a place to stay if not you can stay at mine and Stings place we have a extra room " he said. I thought about it for a second and looked at Verbena and Shadow that  are talking to Frosch. I just nodded my head. "Great we can go there in just a second let me tell Sting " he said and went over to Sting. We need to hurry up this process so I can change back to normal I can't hold this image all day. Rogue came back over. " Sting says it's fine you want to go now." I just nodded my head and went out the guild. I already knew where it was but I was following Rogue anyways. We got there and he showed me my room. I got Virgo to put all of my stuff in my room. I told Rogue I was going to bed and didn't want to be disturbed. He nodded and I went to bed. I went back to original form and put on an over sized shirt and short shorts and went to bed with Verbena and Shadow beside me.

A/N hope you liked this chapter. Bye.