Gradually getting memories back

Lucy's pov

I wake up and I'm so nervous. Last night I casted a spell on everyone in Sabertooth to reveal a memory in their dreams. I mean are they going to say something about it to me. Maybe I should just pretend that it's just another day and do a mission. Yeah I'm totally going to do that. I get up and change into my Lily form, I wake up Verbena and Shadow, and go downstairs to eat breakfast.

"You know I had the weirdest dream last night" Rogue said. I freeze. " oh yeah what about" Sting says. " it was about Lucy, she was apart of our guild and we were at the GMG with her. It felt so real" Rogue said. " oh did it now" Sting says slowly turning his head to me. I smiled nervously. " yeah it did " Rogue said with a serious face. (Like when does he ever not have a serious face) " well dreams aren't real so....." I said getting nervous. My eyes start to turn silver. Rogue was looking at me like he was trying to figure out a puzzle. " you know, what emotion do you feel when your eyes turn silver" he asked me. " I don't know " I said quickly without hesitation. " sure you don't, just tell me I want to know how you feel" Rogue said. " well I'm not telling you" I said and got up to clean my dishes. " I'm heading to the guild, bye" I said and waved by to Rogue and Sting.

Me, Verbena, and Shadow were almost at the guild when Verbena randomly asked " what did you do while I was asleep." " I just did a little spell to give some of their memory back while they're sleeping, that's all" I said. " hmm" Verbena said. " what does that mean" I said. She just turned her head to me with a straight face and said " Nothing." I crossed my arms and made a pouty face. " surrrrrrrrre" I said.

I opened the doors and everyone looked at me. My eyes turned silver real fast. I walk to the bar and order a strawberry vanilla milkshake. Minerva comes up to me. " so I had the weirdest dream last night, it was about your sister" she said. I tried to look uninterested, but it didn't go to well. " oh really and what was it about. " she was with us at the GMG and she was apart of Sabertooth. Weird right" Minerva said. " yeah that is weird" I said. I finished my milkshake and went to the quest board. I scanned and looked at this quest.

Need help!!!!!

Demons attacking my village
From: Mayor
Reward-100,000,000,000
Will be working with another guild

It's a nice job, it does say I'm working with another guild, but that will be alright. " hey maybe we should go with you" Minerva said. "No I don't want you near me......sorry" I said grabbing Verbena and Shadow and walking out the guild doors.

Time skip

When we got to the meeting place I wasn't surprised on who I saw with me.....

A/N omg I'm sooooooooo sorry for not updating, but school got me like🙄🙄 ugh🤕🤕 anyways I'm so sorry I hope you liked this chapter I know it's small but hopefully the next one will be my usual length. Anyways bye bye.