Yes!!!

A/N I do not own fairy tail or most of the pictures

Lucy's pov

I woke up and Sting wasn't beside me. I got up took a shower and did other things I needed.

 I got up took a shower and did other things I needed

( what lucy wore )

I woke up the exceeds that were still asleep on my bed and went downstairs. I made breakfast and when I was done I was surprised the boys are not already down. I went upstairs and knocked on Rogues door. "Who is it" I heard someone yell. "Lucy, who else would it be" I yelled back. I heard the door unlock and open. I raised my brow. "Foods ready" I said and went downstairs to eat. Not far behind me are the boys. While we were eating I ask "so what were you guys talking about." They looked at each other and Sting said "we were talking about how beautiful you look today." "Cut the crap you didn't even see me before you guys had your little chat" I said crossing my arms. "Ok we were talking about what to do with my proposal" Rogue said saying the last word very quietly I barely heard him. I made an "o" shape with my mouth and then smirked. "Well I'm helping, where do you plan on proposing" I said. "The Park, tonight" he said. Hm what a Coincidence that's where Sting proposed to me. "Ok well why don't I take Sis shopping, get her a cute outfit, and while I do that you guys can decorate the park get red and black roses. Hmm maybe put white lights on the trees and you could propose under the big tree. Also Sting make sure you clean Rogue up we don't want him to look.....well his usual" I said with a grin. "Really" Rogue said with an emotionless face. "Yes, plus I was planing on spending today with sis. Make sure the roses are Red and Black, no white, no pink. Before I take her out I need to know what your going to say to her when you propose" I said. "Wow you seem like you have everything planned out" Sting said. "Well of course I do, who do you think I am" I said getting up and cleaning my dish. "I'm going to the guild and I'm going to take Sis out. I'm coming back here to get ready after I talk to her at the guild, so you better be ready on what you're going to say by then" I said and waved by.

Timeskip ~ at the guild

I walked into the guild and went straight to Sis. "Sis I was wondering if you wanted to spend the day with me. I've been spending most of my time with Sting lately so why don't we have a girls day today, sounds good" I said. "Omg of course, yes I can't wait. We should go shopping then we can talk about you and Sting" she said jumping up and downing clapping. I laughed. "Ok ok ok meet me back here in 30 ok I forgot my money, Verbena, and Shadow at home" I said. "Ok see you in a bit" Sis said and went out of the guild. I went back to the apartment. When I got there the exceeds were surprisingly still asleep. I got some money and woke them up. "Mm another hour please" Verbena said. "Guys you have to wake up, it's the afternoon" I said shaking all of them a bit. They groaned and they all sat up. "Ok well I'm going out with Sis you guys hangout at the guild or go to Fairy Tail" I said hugging them. "Oh and I have strawberries in the fridge, feel free to have some" I said and went downstairs. I saw Rogue slumped on the couch. "So do you know what your going to say" I said and he nodded