Leaving the Guild

Lucy's P.O.V

As I was walking into fairy tail, all the members were still celebrating Lisanna's return. It's been 2 months already. Ever since Lisanna's return everyone has been ignoring me except for Levy. As I was about to sit down Levy came towards me and said hello. " hello" I said with a smile.

When I sat down my head started hurting and I got and image of Zeref in my head. "Are you okay Lucy" Levy said with a worried face. Just then everything started to get pitch black.

I woke up in the infirmary in the guild. Levy was right beside me and yelled "she's awake".
I asked what happened and Levy said that I held my head while leaning backwards and fell.
I got up and started walking out when I saw Lisanna in front of me. "Can we talk outside for a bit" she asked as she looked down at the floor. I nodded and followed her outside.

Lisanna turned around and glared at me. "What do you want to talk about" I said with a fake smile. "Cut the crap Lucy we both know you don't like me. All I wanted to say is back off from the guild and stay away from Natsu. Your weak, useless and a nuisance to this guild".

Natsu suddenly came out. "Lucy there's something I need to tell you". I look at him with a straight faced and guessed what he was about to say. " you want me off team Natsu and replace me for Lisanna". He looked at me and said "yes". SLAM! I slapped Natsu across the face. Natsu and Lisanna looked shocked. I went home and never wanted to go back.

I'll show that jerk what I'm made of! I'll train for years, and come back as a new person.

I wrote a letter to fairy tail and sealed it in a envelope. When I heard a voice.

"Lucy Heartfilia"

I didn't think anything about it, I packed my bags and left the apartment to put the envelope in fairy tails mail box.

As I put the note in the mail box and started to walk away I heard a familiar voice. "Lucy" I turned around to see Levy right behind me. "I'm sorry Levy". I turned back around and left to go to the forest.

As I was walking I heard the same voice I heard in my apartment.

"Lucy heartfilia"

I turned to see if anyone was there and I saw a person with long white hair with a blue dress on. "Who are you?" I asked questionably
"My name is Celestia a Celestial Dragon. I need you to come with me". " wait what. Where am I going?" I asked with a straight face.

"The vision you have been having of Zeref that means you are remembering something that someone erased from your memory. You'll be the next queen".

" wait I'm the next queen of the dragon world. Also Zeref, he is the dark mage right so why am I getting visions of him".

" I will explain that later. Right now we need to go to the dragon world and train you for what's coming. I need you to meet some Dragons. You are going to learn a lot of magic like dragon slayer magic, God slayer magic, lost magic, Phoenix slayer, wolf slayer, fairy slayer, vampire slayer, mind reading, gravity , crash, molding magic, and lots more".

" ok I just have one more question why me. Why will I be the queen out of all of the people in this world".

" Because your mother ,Layla Heartfilia, was the last queen. You have her blood running through your veins".

"!" I looked at Celestia in shock. " my mom was the queen of dragons".