Intruder

A/N I do not own fairy tail or the pictures. I was hoping you guys would comment something I did wrong. Give me your opinion on the story because I'm not sure if I'm doing alright.

Lucy's pov

I was about to get up and leave when I heard Sabertooth's door slam open. When I saw who it was I quickly hid behind Sting. I know what you guys are thinking yes Rouge did say Sting wasn't at the guild but he was just in the bathroom. So when he got out I hid behind him since he was close by. " heyo everyone" " Natsu what are you doing here" Sting said. " I was bored so I came here to kill some time" Natsu said with a smirk. " you don't belong here you trash, not after what you did to Lucy. You better leave before me and my dad kill you" Minerva said with black aura around her. " what would you know about what I did to Lucy. I didn't even do anything" Natsu said getting a little angry. I was getting so mad that Sting noticed behind him. Everyone was looking at me because they felt my magic power rise. " yo Sting did you train. You have massive power what the heck?" Natsu said getting closer to Sting. I didn't want to hid anymore so I showed myself to Natsu. " hm you smell familiar. Did you guys get a new member damn she is strong. Fight me!" Natsu said with a grin while blushing a little. I looked at him in disgust. " all you do is fight others that you think is at your level or is stronger than you, but what about the people that aren't that strong do you call them weak and useless. Do you ignore them when they try to talk to you" I said with anger in my eyes. My eyes were turning red and Verbena noticed. Verbena was getting worried because every time my eyes turn red I hunger for blood. I'm to angry to care what I'll do to the person. " not that I know of. If there in my guild I treat them like family and always make sure they have somewhere they can call home. No matter if they're weak, strong, or unhappy I'll be there for them not matter what that's the way of fairy tail" Natsu said with a serious face. " oh really then making someone from your guild kill them self. Or abusing them, calling them weak and useless is not the way of fairy tail because last time I checked that is what you did to Lucy you bastard" I said looking like I'm going to kill someone. " how do you know about Lucy. You have no right to speak her name no one made her kill herself we all miss her very much. I better not hear her name coming out of your mouth again" Natsu said forming a fist with his hand. I grabbed him by the neck and pinned him to the wall. " I do have the right to speak her name. The only one here that doesn't have the right is you Salamander" I said loosening my grip on him. He then noticed my one glove. " Lily is that you" he looked completely shocked. Just then Verbena came up to him and slapped him really hard. " Verbena wait what why are you here, you're part of fairy tail" he said trying to get out of my grip. " not really I don't care if I'm part of Fairy Tail or not, Sabertooth is my real family" I said letting him go and walking to Sting, Rougy, and sis. " you can take your leave now, you don't belong here anymore" Minerva and Jiemma said. Natsu left and I relaxed in a chair. " are you alright Lu-chan do you want us to go and kill him" I laughed a little " no sis I'm fine for now I might just go back to my guild, but I'll come back soon and spend some time with you all. Bye" I said walking away with Verbena flying behind me. I waved bye to everyone and they waved back at me. I made sure no one was by me before I opened a portal. Right before I was about to go through I heard a voice. " Lily how did you know about Lucy". I turned around and I saw Natsu. He was looking down and looked sad. " that's none of your concern Natsu". " It is actually because she was my friend". " no you weren't you treated her like trash and abused her, and every time she went home she abused herself. She was so nice to you guys she had your back and you just let her die. But the worst part is that you abused her. She liked you Natsu and you were her best friend. You broke her heart and crushed it to small pieces. You just kicked her off team Natsu and replaced her for Lisanna because she was stronger than Lucy. Lisanna left you guys for however many years and yeah you probably missed her and wanted to celebrate for her return but you ignored your family. Ignored your best friend and gave her a cold shoulder, but that didn't stop her from being nice to everyone yeah there was one person that didn't ignore her".I started to cry and Natsu had tears in his eyes. "But the thing you didn't notice was Lisanna was being mean to her when you guys weren't looking. She hit her, called her names, tried to get her off the guild, and most of all to stay away from you Natsu which broke her heart. So why did you betray her, why did you betray your best friend in the world for Lisanna. Lucy was trying to be friends with her but she gave her the cold shoulder just like everyone else, but Levy. Levy didn't ignore her she comforted her, made her happy. So why, tell me why did you do it and it better be a good answer" I said trying to hold my tears, but that didn't work so much. Verbena was right beside me rubbing my back to comfort me. " I-I-I don't know" he said falling to his knees. " that's what I thought, you don't know, but there is one thing you don't know and that's that Lucy is strong. Stronger than you and she already beat you once so watch out for gmg because she is going to get her revenge and when she does you'll be begging on your knees for forgiveness" I said leaving and going through my portal. I decided to not wear my cloak and my mask since Natsu would probably tell everyone what I looked like, but I kept my one glove on. I went inside the guild to get me a strawberry milkshake. Everyone was looking at me. All the guys were blushing. " do you all have a problem" I said glaring at them. Gray came up to me. " um who are you". Oh right I forgot they never seen me without my cloak and my mask. " I'm Lily who else would I be and couldn't you see that Verbena came in with me" I showed them my guild mark. Everyone looked shocked at how I looked. Levy and Gajeel came up to me. " you look really close to someone I know a few years back" levy said with her hand on her chin. Gajeel was smelling me. " can you stop smelling me Gajeel" I said shoving him away. "I-I'm sorry you just smell a little familiar as well" he said moving next to Levy. Suddenly Natsu kicked the door down. I rolled my eyes and kept drinking my milkshake. " Lucy's alive" he said and my eyes got wider. I probably shouldn't have said that something about Lucy hurting him at gmg. Which was only a few months away. Everyone looked shocked and ran to Natsu. " where, how do you know" levy said getting teary. " Natsu pointed at me and said Lily. Well that was my time to leave. I finished my milkshake and started to get up to leave. Everyone looked at me. " how would Lily know" someone said in the crowd that was near Natsu. " I don't know, but she knows everything about her and what we did to her as well" Natsu said. I didn't know where to leave since everyone was at the door blocking my path. Verbena flew toward me and grabbed me flying me to the second floor where no one can go to except for the S-class mages. Gildarts was at a mission, so the only ones that was in front of me were Erza and Laxus.

Levy's pov

I can't believe Lily knows where Lucy is, but Lily doesn't look like she wants to talk about it. I really want to know, but I feel like we're putting to much pressure on her. Plus she'll be here tomorrow and she might explain everything to us then. " let her leave" I said. Everyone looked at me shocked even Lily and Verbena. " why" they all said. " because you guys are pushing her to tell us when she clearly doesn't want to. We have to respect that plus she'll be here tomorrow maybe she'll explain a little to us then" I said moving people away from the door.

Lucy's pov

I was a little surprised at Levy but glad she said that. Verbena flew me down at the door and I looked at Levy. I gave her a hug and whispered something in her ear. " thanks Lev ". When I said that Levy looked so shocked and she was getting tears in her eyes.

Levy's pov

" thanks Lev" when I heard that I was so shocked. I only let Lucy call me that. I noticed that I was forming tears in my eyes. Lily smiled and was walking away, or maybe I should say Lucy Heartfilia.