I'm Sorry

A/N I do not own Fairy Tail

Lucy's pov

I wake up sore from yesterday's fight. Yesterday's fight was tougher than I thought. I take a shower and get dressed.

( what Lucy wore )

( what Lucy wore )

I headed to the guild. Once I opened the door I was tackled. " ahhhh what the heck " I said on the ground getting squished by people. " Lulu I'm happy to see you " sis said. " sis you saw me yesterday " I said. " I know but only for like what two seconds. I barley gave you a hug " sis said hugging me tighter. "sis c-can't b-b-breathe" I said almost blacking out. She let go and she helped me up. " we missed you blondie" Sting said with Rougy nodding in agreement. I smiled and said " I missed you guys to. Just then Verbena and Shadow came through a portal. " oh hey Verbena and Shadow I missed you guys so much " I said giving them big hugs. " Lucy this is no time for hugs I need to talk to you immediately" Verbena said. My eyes turned silver indicating that I was nervous. Shadow and Verbena led me outside and started talking. " The Celestial World is being attacked and needs your help. All the Spirits suddenly lost their magic so they can't do anything. They called us over here to get you " Verbena said. " then we should hurry back " I said about to make a portal. " Lucy were talking about the celestial world meaning one day there is 3 months here. You can't tell them because they would then want to help you, but you know that's to dangerous for them. And if you just leave like that then they'll get worried and try to find you. Meaning they won't act the same. They'll be broken and I don't think you want that to happen" Verbena said. She had a point. " so what do you suggest I do " I said. Verbena just looked down. " erase their memory from the time you came to meet them " Shadow said. I was shocked. I didn't want to do that. All the fond memories we've had together I don't want them to forget. My eyes turned blue and I started to cry. " you just expect me to just erase their memories just like that not giving it a second thought. There has to be another way " I started to cry harder. "LUCY" Verbena yelled. " you know there's no other way. Just face the fact you have to do it. I'm not saying you have to leave them forever, or erase your memory with it. I know it's hard but you have to do it " Verbena continued to talk. I just looked down. " fine " I said, and walked into the guild. Everyone turned around. " woah Blondie you alright, and why are your eyes blue" Sting said. I ran into him and hugged him. " I'm sorry" I whispered in his ear. He pulled me back and looked at me. " why are you sorry. Are you ok. What happened " he asked me. I have to admit I'm in love with Sting. I don't want for him to forget me. I kissed him on the cheek. He looked shocked at my actions, but blushed at the same time. I looked back to see sis and Rougy with worry in their eyes. " is everyone in the guild " I said. Everyone looked around. Sting looked at me saying " yeah, why." " oh you don't have to worry about that " I said. I started chanting " Take us back from whence we came.
To time and place that are the same.
Let past be present
That time regain. "
Just then everyone was slowly falling asleep. I put fake memories in everyone's head and I left the guild still having my guild mark on. I opened a portal to the celestial world and went inside with Verbena and Shadow right behind me. When I got there everything looked like it was falling apart. " why, why can't everything just stop for once. I just want to take a break for a few days. Everything happy and peaceful, but no. There's always something wrong going on " I said starting to cry. Verbena and Shadow flew up to be and hugged me. " it's ok Lucy. They always say after a hurricane always comes a rainbow, so someday everything will be peaceful" Shadow said. I hugged them back smiling. " thanks you two. I don't know what I would do without you guys. I love you" I said. "I love you too Lucy " they both said in unison.
Just then Loke appears. " princess you're here thank the lords " Loke said. I let go of Verbena and Shadow. " ok so what's the plan what am I doing " I said getting serious. My eyes turn to there regular gold color.

A/N hello sorry I haven't been updating. Anyways I hope you enjoyed this chapter until next time. Bye