First Mission

A/N- I do not own fairy tail or any of the pictures on here. Hope you love my story so far.

Lucy pov

I was looking at the S-class missions and they all looked so boring. I turned my gaze to the decade quest and scanned them. I saw one that peaked my interest for 1.5 million gold. All I had to do is kill a monster. To me it sounded easy. I go to Mira for me to head out. She stamps the mission and I start heading out when someone called out my name. I turned around to see Natsu walking towards me. " hey Lily where are you going can I come along" Natsu said with a big smile on his face. " no you can't your to low of a standards to go on this mission" I said as I kept walking. Natsu took the request from my hand and scanned it. "Hmm looks interesting it's just defeating a monster how hard could it be" he said. " if it was so easy an average mage could do, they wouldn't put it as a decades mission would they" I said taking the paper from his hands. "lets go Verbena we have a long journey towards us" I said walking away. Verbena flew towards me. Natsu just stood there going back to the guild. I made sure no one was watching and said " to Ghost Town" a portal appeared in front of us and we went through it suddenly in front of the mayors home. Guards were in front of me saying " state your business here". " I'm on a mission from Fairy Tail" I said showing them my guild mark. One of the guards led me to the mayor explaining the mission. The mayor says it's lives in the forest and twice a week attacked us getting everything we own. I get up to go to the forest. I saw the monster and look at Verbena. " want to do some training" I said with a smirk. Verbena smiled and said "yes!!". Verbena changed to her Phoenix form. We did a unison raid " lighting god roar" " Phoenix roar". After that one hit the monster looked worn out I put a lot in that roar but I didn't think I put a lot that would make him fall down tired already. "
nature dragons tangle" and the plants started to move and rap around the monsters body. It started to choke the monster and it was out cold. I grabbed all the things that the monster took and gave it back to the people. The mayor gave me the money and thanked me while bowing. " it's my pleasure to help you mayor" I said with a big smile then I did a spell that made a portal appear to magnolia and went through it with Verbena. " we have enough money for years Verbena" I said about to walk through fairy tail. As I walk in everyone stared at me for a Second . Natsu went up to me " there is no way you defeated that monster less than a day. Plus it was in Ghost Town that at least takes 1 day to get there by train." Natsu said with a curious look on his face. " it doesn't matter how I did it". I walked past Natsu to sit at the bar. "yeah she was awesome we defeated the monster with only 2 blows". Verbena said flying around me landing on my head. People's faces looked shocked, but that didn't bother me I just ordered a strawberry milkshake.

Natsu pov

That just can't be. There is no way this Lily girl did a decade mission in one day that's just impossible. " it's not impossible if I just did it today boy" Lily said drinking her milkshake. "wait did I say that out loud" I said looking curiously at her. " sure you can say that but only I heard" she said finishing her milkshake then walked out of the guild.

Lucy's pov

I get to my apartment then took a bath. Verbena is taking one with me. I use a different soup so none of the dragon slayers can smell Lucy's sent. I get out and get dressed I put on some black shorts with a tank top on. Then I put my cloak, mask, and glove on as well just in case there are invaders like I used to have in this apartment. I go to to sleep. I feel a presence behind me while I'm sleeping. I feel that person getting closer and closer to my face. I grab the person and pin them to the floor. I look at the person closer. " NATSU!?". "hello Lily how was your slumber" he said with a fake smile. " Natsu what the hell are you doing in my room" I said irritated. " well I was really curious of what you looked like and wanted to see your face" he said. I let go of his wrist still sitting on him. I signed. " why would you want to see what I look like" I said. " well you always have a mask and a cloak on. And weirdly one glove on the right hand I just wanted to see you" he said sitting up looking at my mask. " I can't take the mask off" I said frowning. " well not yet at least". I got up and went down stairs and he followed me. " where's happy I thought he's always with you" I said making some tea. " he's back at the house sleeping" he said laying down on the couch. " can you at least give me a hint of what you look like" " ok then I'm a girl and that's all the hints your getting" I said with a smirk handing him the tea. " after you finish that you should probably go back to your house. You shouldn't leave your Exceed alone" I said looking up at my room thinking of Verbena. " I will I will. So how did you find Verbena" he said. I looked at him " I'm not obligated to answer that question". "Why are you such a mystery, you can tell fairy tail anything we're family" he said getting closer to me. " NO. I don't trust fairy tail not after what they did" I said moving away to go upstairs and go back to sleep. " I'm pretty sure you can see your way out of the house". He put down his tea and walked out. I went into bed and immediately went back to sleep.