Congratulations

A/N I do not own fairy tail or most of the pictures on here

Lucy's pov

"What!!!!!!" Sis yelled. "Jeez Sis can you tone it down a bit, your hurting my ears" I said. "Hehe sorry, so Sting proposed" she asked. "No" I said sarcastically. "What I just asking to make sure" she said slapping my arm. "Ugh I'm going to the Guild, byeeee" Sis said and ran out taking Rogue with her. "What's up with her" Sting said raising his eyebrow. "She's probably going to tell the whole guild" I said and laid back down on my bed. Sting got up, jumped on the bed tackling me and started kissing my neck. "Hehe STING STOP IT" I said giggling. He straddled me picking his head up making a pouty face. "Awww is whittle stingy bee sad" I said in a baby voice pinching his cheeks. He slapped my hands away and I giggled. "I want to sleep more" I said and Sting laid beside me wrapping his arms around me and pulling me closer to him. He smirked. "You said my name twice and Minerva said it once." He pecked my lips twice and kissed me. I kissed him back and he pulled me on top of him. His arms around my waist and both my hands on his cheek. Sting licked my bottom lip for entrance but I denied. He squeezed my butt but it didn't work. I smirked. Sting picked me up and got off the bed. He slammed me against the wall and I groaned, he took this chance to slip his tongue in and explored every inch not leaving anything undiscovered. We broke the kiss and we were both breathing heavily. Sting still hasn't let me down, so I patted his chest saying " ok I'm tired, I want to sleep more." Sting brought me to bed and laid me down, and I went straight to sleep.

Timeskip ~ 5 hours later

I woke up and Sting was still asleep beside me. I tried getting up but Sting tightened his grip. "Sting I have to make breakfast, or I'm pretty sure it's already lunch time" I said. Sting kissed me and let me go. I went downstairs to see that Rogue was on the couch. Hmm I thought he was at the guild. I made breakfast, I was about to yell breakfast was ready but Sting was already running downstairs. He probably smelled it. "Rogue I made a plate for you" I said and Rogue joined us. I sat at the table and started eating. "So Rogue I thought you were at the guild" I said. " I was but I came back " "why" I asked. "To make sure you guy didn't oversleep" he said. "Well it seemed like you didn't do a good job at it because we definitely overslept" I said giggling. Once I finished eating I washed my plate and went to go take a shower. After my shower I got dressed brushed my hair and teeth.

 After my shower I got dressed brushed my hair and teeth

( what Lucy wore )

I went downstairs and Rogue and Sting both looked like they were ready to go to the guild. "ready" Sting said and I nodded. Once me and Sting opened the guild doors. Everyone popped out of there hiding places and said Congratulations. There was a banner that fell and balloons fell from the ceiling. "Awww guys thank you" I said. Someone yelled group hug and everyone rushed to hug me and Sting. Everyone let go and we started to drink and eat cake. Some people got us gifts. Jiemma came up to me "Congratulations Lucy, and Sting you better take good care of her or I'm going to kill you" he said with a death stare at the last part. Sting nodded his head frantically and pecked my lips. Everyone was looking at us in aw. Every time someone said Stings name he kissed me because of the stupid dare. It got annoying when I'm trying to talk and I can't even finish a sentence without being kissed. We told everyone about the dare and they laughed and said Stings name even more. I'm so glad I came to Sabertooth. This is my home and I'm never going to leave it. It got dark out most of everyone was knocked out, and laying around throughout the whole guild. It was only me and Rogue. I go up to Rogue. "Hey" "Hey" "So when are you going to propose to Minerva" I said and he blushed like a tomato. "W-w-what are you talking about" he said. "Look Rougy, I know you like her, you can't hide from your best friend" I said. "Ok maybe I do like her, so if I did like her, and if I was going to propose to her, do you think she would say yes" he said. "Of course, how could she not say yes to an awesome, funny, and sweet guy like you" I said and he blushed. "Thanks Lucy I might propose to her tomorrow" Rogue said. "Well I think i'm going to bed you want to take Minerva home and I'll take Sting" I said. Rogue looked above me "I think he's already awake" Rogue said. I turned around and Sting kissed me. "You know I was really comfortable on the ground till you said my name" Sting said with a huge grin on his face. I felt heat go up to my face "s-s-shut up y-y-you Baka" I said pushing him and he chuckled. He put his arm around my waist and said "ok let's go home so I can cuddle with you" he said. I didn't say anything but I nodded and we headed home.

Timeskip because I'm lazy

We're finally back home and i saw Verbena, Shadow, Lector, and Frosch in my bed. They must've just came back from Fairy Tail. They stayed a long time but I'm glad they're back home. I did my usual night routine and got into bed cuddling with Sting and the Exceeds

A/N~ hoped you enjoyed this chapter. I think I'm just going to make two more chapters before I end this book. Thanks for reading.