Timeskip ~ the guild again

I walked in the guild and saw Sis dressed in a different outfit. "Ready Sis" I said walking up to her. "Ready as ready can be" she said with a huge grin. Once we got to the mall Sis dragged me to so many clothing stores and we got a lot of new outfits and I made sure she had a good outfit for tonight. It was getting dark outside so I decided to take her to my house to get her ready. I texted Rogue to make sure he's not going to be there

To Rogue:
From Lucy:

Rogue make sure you and Sting aren't at the house. Me and Sis are going to go there now and get ready for the park. Make sure everything is ready, I'll text you when we're about to be leave for the park.

After awhile I got a text back

To Lucy:
From Rogue

Ok thanks for letting me know. Thanks Lucy for everything, this means a lot.

To Rogue:
From Lucy:

Anytime Rogue, you know I'll always have you're back.

"Who are you texting" Sis says. "Oh just Sting. he's says he wants to go on a date tomorrow" I say blushing. "Awww that's so cute, I'm so happy he proposed. I wish I was there tho" she said pouting crossing her arms. "Ahh don't worry you'll be the maid of honor at my wedding" I said. Sis hugged me and smiled. "Now what about you and Rogue" I said. Sis was blushing like a tomato. "W-w-well u-u-um I don't k-k-know" she said fiddling with her thumbs. "Girl you like him he likes you, why aren't you guys together yet" I said giggling. "Ask Rogue that, he's the one that hasn't asked me out" she said. We got to the house and I dragged her to my room. I told her to put an outfit on and show me it.

 I told her to put an outfit on and show me it

( what Minerva wore )

"Wow Sis you look gorgeous, I'm at a loss of words. Now let me do your makeup" I said and got all my makeup stuff.

 Now let me do your makeup" I said and got all my makeup stuff

( Minerva's makeup )

"Oh my glob I'm so proud of myself" I said fake crying. "Geez lulu your making me blush" Sis said blushing. Finally I did her hair.

( Minerva's hair style )

"You look absolutely stunning Sis" I said. "Thanks lulu" she said and gave me a hug "Ok now let me get dressed and I can go to my special place" I said and Sis nodded

 "Thanks lulu" she said and gave me a hug "Ok now let me get dressed and I can go to my special place" I said and Sis nodded

( what Lucy wore )

"Ok let's go" I said pointing to the door. I pulled out my phone and texted Rogue

To Rogue:
From Lucy:

Hey we just left the house better be ready

After awhile of walking I got a text back

To Lucy:
From Rogue:

Thanks Lulu, everything is ready just need my babygirl

Aww this is so cute. "Who's texting" Sis said trying to look at my phone. I faced my phone screen on my chest. "N-n-nothing just t-texting S-Sting" I said blushing. Gosh I'm such an awesome actor. "Aww what you guys talking about" Sis wiggles her eyebrows will nudging me. "S-shut up" I said pushing her then hiding my face. "I'm just teasing you lulu don't need to become a tomato" she said giggling. We're almost at the park. We finally reached the park and Sis looked amazed. Trees were lit up with white lights and there was candles making a path from where we were standing to under the tree. "Go on Sis follow the path" I said with a warm smile.

Minerva's pov

"Go on Sis follow the path" lulu said with a warm smile. I smiled and followed the path that seemed to lead under the tree. Once I got there I saw Rogue. "Rogue what's all of this" I said. He seemed startled at first but then gave me a warm smile. He held onto my hands. "Minerva I love you with all my heart and I don't think I could bare a life without you. Your like the beat to my drum, peanut butter to my jelly, and the tune to my music. Your my everything and every time I see your smile it brings me joy, and every time I hear you laugh, it makes my heart skip a beat. What I'm trying to say is I need you every step of the way, so will you make me the happiest man on earth and marry me" after Rogue said that he got on one knee and pulled out a ring. "Yes!!!! Of course you idiot" I said crying and hugged him like my life depended on it. Just then everyone from the guild popped out and said Congratulations. Lulu came up to me and said "got it all on camera" she said with a huge grin. "I love you guys so much" I said crying even more. I'm so happy right now I feel like it's a dream. Rogue got up from his one knee and kissed me and of course I kissed him back.

Lucy's pov

I'm so happy for Sis. I walked up to Sting and said "see Sting that's how you propose" I said. He bent down and kissed me. "I'm surprised she didn't know she was going to be proposed too" Sting said. "Did you seriously think I was going to tell her" I said my brow raised. "Well no, but how did she not have one clue. Dressed nice and went to the park. You don't really come to the park dressed all fancy without suspecting something" Sting said. "Oh that was easy I just told her I was going to show her my special place that means a whole lot to me and told her to dress nice. I did her makeup and her hair" I said. "Wow Lucy I'm impressed" Sting said with a grin. "Well of course you are, who wouldn't " I said flipping my hair. "You look beautiful tonight" sting grabbed my hand and spinned me around. I blushed and hugged him. I never wanted to let go.

A/N ~ Wow this is a very long chapter. Hoped you liked my chapter. Sorry it took me so long to update this chapter, I had a lot of distractions. I will see if I can make the last one soon but if not it will be in the morning. Bye bye.