Perfection

✦⋆· Imam Ali (as) said, "The intelligent person seeks perfection, and the ignorant person seeks possession."

● "Whoever wants to be a leader should educate himself before educating others.

Before preaching to others, he should first practice himself.

Whoever educates himself and improves his own morals is superior to the man who tries to teach and train others."

● "In the perfection of the human being, the existence of his merit lies in his own feeling of inadequacy."

● "The perfection of the human being is the intellect."

● "One of the perfections of a person is that he leaves what is not appropriate for him."

● "Clothe yourself with modesty and armour yourself with loyalty; protect brotherhood and lessen conversation with women, and your eminence will be perfected."

● "One who does not realize his own value is condemned to utter failure. (Every kind of complex, superiority or inferiority is harmful to man)."

✦⋆· Imam Baqir (as) said, "Perfection, all of perfection is education in religion, patience over misfortunes, and apportioning one's livelihood."

✦⋆· Imam Sadiq (as) said, "There are three features that whoever is blessed with is perfect: intellect, beauty and eloquence."