Imam Mahdi (a.j)

✦⋆· Prophet Muhammad (saw) said,"Al-Mahdi is of my progeny from the sons of Fatimah Zahra (sa)."

● "Happiness is for the one who will attend the Qaim of my Ahlul Bayt and will follow him before his rise. This person will love his (Qaim's) lovers and hate his enemies and will accept the leadership of the Imams from before his advent. These ones are my friends and are the sincerest members of my Ummah whom I honour very much."

● "Allah will raise a man from my progeny, from my AhlulBayt, by whom the earth will be filled with justice thoroughly the same as it has been filled with injustice and oppression."

● "The person who dies and has not known the Imam of his time (Imam Mahdi [a.j.] is that of the present time) has died the same as one who died during the Age of Ignorance."

✦⋆· Imam Ali (as) said, "When our Qaim rises, the sky will send down its drops, the earth will grow its plants, enmity will come out from the servants' hearts (in order that they live in peace and brotherly love), and savages and beasts will continue to live together peacefully...."

✦⋆· Imam Baqir (as) said, "When our Qaim rises, he'll sets his hand (authority) over the heads of the servants, then, he will give them intellectual development and complete their patience and insights.

After that, Allah will extend their sights and their hearing so that there will be no barrier between them and the Qaim when he decides to speak with them, then they hear, and they can watch him while he is in his place."

✦⋆· Imam Sadiq (as) said, "At the time of Al-Qaim (Mahdi) (a.j) a believer who is in the East can see his (Muslim) brother who is in the West, and vice versa, the one who is in the West can see his (Muslim) brother who is the East."

● "He (Mahdi) will stay (in a place close to the Kabba) between the Pillar and the Standing place (of Abraham) and will call out saying: "O' group of my administrators and the prominent people of mine whom Allah has stored preparing for my triumph before my advent over the face of the earth! Come to me obediently.

Then, his call will reach them while they are in their praying places and at home in their beds whether in the East of the Earth or in its West.

So, they hear him with this single call which reaches the ears of everyone, and they totally respond (by coming to him) as well.

Then, it takes for them but a moment that all of them gather there, between the Pillar and the Standing-place (of Abraham), attending him (as)."

● Imam Sadiq (as) told his sincere companion, Al-Mufaddal, somethings from the story of Al-Mahdi and his advent, thus: "O' Mufaddal! tell our followers the data (about Imam Mahdi) in order that they may not doubt in (their) religion."

For more information, you can refer to the book 'Imam Mahdi (a.j)' in my profile. Also searching online on Islam.org website, etc.