Self restraint

✦⋆· Prophet Muhammad (saw) said, "Verily Allah, Mighty and Exalted, loves the reserved and shy person, and despises the bawdy and importunate beggar."

● "Most of my community who will enter the Fire will be as a result of two cavities the stomach and the private parts."

✦⋆· Imam Ali (as) said, "The fighter who is martyred in the way of Allah has no greater reward than the one who is able to sate himself but remains chaste. The chaste person may well become one of the angels."

● "Actions are purified through practice of self-restraint."

● "He who practices self-restraint, his burden decreases and his worth in Allah's eyes increases."

● "Self-restraint weakens carnal desire."

● "Self-restraint is the root of all good."

● "Self-restraint protects the soul from all sides and keeps it away from inferior things."

● "The root of self-restraint is contentment, and its fruit is fewer sorrows."

● "Satisfaction with one's lot leads to self-restraint."

● "He who uses his intellect restrains himself."

✦⋆· Imam Baqir (as) said, "Allah can be worshipped with no act better than restraint of the stomach and the private parts."

✦⋆· Imam Sadiq (as) said, "Restrain yourselves from other people's women and your own women will remain chaste."