1.8: Bryan's friend

HI GUYS! so this will be the first chapter of my next character, Violet. She's a friend of Daphne. Her introduction is below, so I hope you guys'll love her 😉

>>>><<<<>>>><<<<>>>><<<<>>>>

Violet's introduction:

Violet's pov:
Hi. My name's Violet Avery James. I'm just an average 17 year old girl. I live with my family –my mom, dad and big brother– and I'm not the sociable type.

I only stick to one group of friends and that's it. I'm also not the kind of girl to go crazy in love over a guy.

Why? Because I'm not used to them. I've lived my entire life, guy-free. Except for my brother and dad of course.

Even though there are boys at my school, I still couldn't start a conversation with any of them. All because of my brother, Peter James. He's 27 and still single.

During my three years in highschool, he had spread various rumors about me. Bad ones. And if a guy doesn't believe in them, he would threat them to not come close to me. Even a meter away.

People would think that he's a lunatic for not letting his sister come close to a guy and would think that it's frustrating and annoying. But I think not.

It's better to live like this. No boys. No drama. Just ordinary school life with girl friends. And therefore, I had never felt the feeling of pure love towards a guy.

Well, there is one guy friend I'd ever encounter. My cousin nextdoor, Bryan. But I could never think of him as more than just a family member. He's one of my best friends too. I have two; him and Daphne, my childhood friend. They're the best of friends I could ever have.

This is my life. The life of Violet Avery James. And It will stay like that until the end. At least, that's what I thought it would be.

End of introduction!

************************

Still Violet's pov:

"Violet! Come on down here!" Shouted Peter, my big brother from downstairs. "Why!?" I shouted back.

"Mom wants you to send some food to the old hag nextdoor!"
I was about to answer, but mom suddenly raged in.

"I told you to do it and now you're telling Violet  to do your dirty chores!? And haven't I taught you to respect your aunt nextdoor. She's my sister for god's sake" I heard mom yell.

That good for nothing brother.

Always trying to find ways to make mom cranky. He's such a lazy git sometimes. telling me what to do.

"Come on Violet! I have to finish up my work" whined Peter.  He works as an apprentice to an animal behaviourist. His dream is to become an animal psychologist, just like grandad.

I groaned and sat up from my bed. I went downstairs with my headphones still on my ears. "Good. Go and giv–"

"Shut up. I know what I'm doing" I snapped and took the bag of frozen fish from the kitchen table.

**************

I walked out of the door, yawning slightly and headed nextdoor where my neighbor, Aunt Jessica lives. I knocked on the door twice but no one answered. "Aunt Jessica?" I called.

"Come in! The door's unlocked" shouted a guy's voice from inside. I could tell it was Bryan, so I opened the door and peaked in before entering.

"Mom sent some frozen fish for your mom" I said, walking to the kitchen. I could see Bryan at the backyard. "I think it's salmon?" I mumbled and was about to open the fridge but paused at the sight of a yellow sticky note on it. I placed the fish first, closed the fridge and peeled the note off.