1.5:Alex, The football player!?

Image above:Jade Collins

AUTHOR'S NOTE:
Hi Guys. As you can see, this is the first chapter of Jade's story. I know my story's all mixed up with each other, but I just wanna try to connect the stories because I don't want to leave the stories just like that and move on to the other. I want it to be connected. Like the part when it was actually Daphne's story but suddenly, Selena popped in. I just wanna remind you guys about the past story.

reminder: MY FIRST TIME
On with the show!!

FOR YOUR INFORMATION, THIS WHOLE CHAPTER IS IN FLASHBACK MODE:

Jade's pov:
We fall in love by chance, but we stay in love by choice. Well for me, I chose to leave my boyfriend. I found out he was cheating on me. Because of this small quarrel between us, he left me and the next thing I knew he was smooching with this slut. My stomach twisted and turned, seeing them like that. That's why I chose to leave him. I'll find my soulmate if it's the last thing I do.

After school.

Jade's pov:
It's already 5.30 pm and Selena still hasn't come out of the gym yet. For your information, I, Jade Collins is currently waiting for my best friend, finish her Netball practice. I was getting bored, so I took a stroll around the school. I walked to the field to see the school team football players practicing.

I sat at a nearby bench and watched them from afar. And as I was staring into the daylight, I heard someone shout, "watch out!". I woke up from my daydream and saw a ball in the air, coming straight towards me. I closed my eyes shut as I waited for the impact, but it never came.
I slowly opened my eyes to see Someone tall, medium-muscular, fit and incredibly sexy, in front of me. he turned to face me, which made my heart thump out loud, and butterflies in my stomach.

"are you okay?" he asked me.  I nodded slowly, still facing him, dumbfounded. "okay" he smiled. a very attractive smile if I say so myself. "you should be careful next time. I'm Alex by the way" he introduced himself. he introduced himself!  I straightened up and greeted him. "I'm jade. thank you, for saving me" I thanked, shyly. he nodded and went to join the other football players. I sighed and kept watching them play. only this time, I was watching him play. my eyes just couldn't stop looking at him. 

Suddenly, Selena's voice came ringing in my head. "Jade, I'm done. let's go home. Jade? Jade!" she screamed in my ear at the last word. "w-what!" I stuttered. she crossed her arms in confusion, "what're you daydreaming about? and why were you watching the football players, play? you told me yourself that you hate football" she asked. I sighed and stood up. "it's your fault. you were so late until I had to watch the lamest sport on earth" I quarreled. she just nodded and went to get her bag. 

on our way back, I noticed someone riding a bicycle. he seems familiar. then I realized it was Alex! with earphones plugged in his ears and his smile patched across his face.I couldn't help but stare in awe.

Unfortunately, Selena noticed me and nudged me in the arm. "you looked like you've just seen Justin Bieber" she joked. I just laughed at it and dragged her all the way home.

When we arrived, Hayley, Daphne and Hadley were playing Monopoly. They faced us with crossed faces on their faces. "you're late!" Hadley snapped. "sorry, the coach wouldn't let us go" explained Selena. They nodded and went back to their game.

Selena joined in while I went to the kitchen to grab a bottle of juice from the fridge. I played with the juice in the bottle, swishing it around like a tornado. I placed my chin on my palm as my elbow was rested on the the kitchen table. my fingers on my cheeks, drumming them softly. My smile wouldn't escape from my face as I remembered his sexy back, his husky voice and his attracting smile. I sighed a long sigh, which made Hayley noticed. 

"Hey, Jade. you alright? you seem... happy" she asked. I flinched and faced towards her. "huh? oh, no. I'm fine. I was just.. thinking of someone" I said. suddenly a smirk was plastered on her face. I know that smirk anywhere. "someone? who? is it a girl or a guy?" she asked. I groaned at her questions. "a guy" I murmured, softly. "huh?" she asked, not clearly hearing what I just said. "a guy!" I said, louder.

Everyone gasped. "a guy?" exclaimed Hayley. "who?" Asked Daphne. "is he cute?" Joked Hadley. Everyone turned to face her. "what? I'm kidding, jeez" she said, chuckling.

"was it the guy we saw on the bicycle?" asked Selena. "bicycle? who?" Asked Hayley suspiciously. "okay calm down everyone!" I shouted. Everyone scooted to the kitchen table, sitting in front of me. I sighed as I knew what they were expecting from me. an explanation. 

"His name is Alex. He's a football player in our school. I met him when I was waiting for Selena finishing her club activities. He saved me from being hit by a ball. When we were on our way back, we met him riding his bicycle. That's all" they were all wide-eyed by my explanation.

"so you're saying, you were sighing in the kitchen alone, playing with your juice because of thinking about that useless oaf?" exclaimed Hayley. "He doesn't look like an oaf to me... wait, you know this Alex!?" I asked. 

"Alex the football player? who likes chocolate ice cream and banana split? who rides his bicycle to school? who's parents are friends with my parents? who's still single? yeah I know him" she shrugged, smirking.

I can't believe she knew him that well. "why? interested in him?" she smirked again. I slightly blushed causing her to squeal in delight. "oh, Jade's got a crush! finally! it's about time" she said, relieved. "wait, how do you know him so well?" I asked her, a little irritated. I could see that I was slightly jealous of her.

"well, my parents knew his parents since they were kids and they got married with each other, until they got us on the same day. Can you imagine. he was born on the same day as me! so technically, we're childhood friends. And let me tell you, you do not want to be his childhood friend. he's such a pain in the ass!" she explained. 

Everyone burst into laughter, while I just smiled. "you call your childhood friend a pain in the ass? well I call mine a lunatic. seriously, he ate ice cream with pickles!" Hadley said.

"you guys are nothing compared to my childhood friend. She keeps singing nursery rhymes like 'ba-ba black sheep' wherever she goes. Including the library. seriously, there is not a quiet day when she's around" Daphne groaned about her childhood memories.

They talked about their childhood friends all night long. I sat at the sofa and scrolled down all the channels.I stopped at Disney channels and watched 'gravity falls'. It's not so bad, for a 15 year old girl. 

I sighed at the thought of Alex. Have I started to fall in love with him? I mean, I barely knew him and all. Not like Hayley who knew him since they were in diapers. -gasp- did they ever bathed together when they were little!? did they ever run around, naked? did they ever sleep together? oh gosh. I'm thinking too much. I can't stand the pain of jealousy in my heart. Wait, I'm jealous. That explains in. I'm in love!

TO BE CONTINUED:)