5.6:Hang out with me?

Faith's pov:

Monday

"Hey faith!" Greeted Hayley and her friends. "Hi" I waved back. I was sitting at the cafeteria alone. "Where's April?" asked Selena. "She got a fever, so she's resting at home" I said. They nodded and joined me.

When we were eating, Jade comes in with Alex behind her. "Look, I'm sorry I became overprotective and all, But that guy was about to kiss you so of course I would punch him" said Alex, trying to slow down her pace. "Well you could've stopped him without punching him in front of the principal herself!" She shouted back.

"Woah, woah! What's going on here?" Said Hayley, trying to calm things down. "Alex here punched Tyler's face infront of the principal and cursed the principal for putting him in detention" explained Jade in one go. "He was flirting with you and was about to kiss you!" Exclaimed Alex.

"Okay first of all. Alex, you need to cool your jetpants. And second. Jade, be grateful for having a boyfriend like Alex because nowadays, it's hard to find such a loyal and protective boyfriend" advised Hayley, while eating her lunch.

They both stood there and looked at each other. Then Jade kissed him and they started making out for a while. "thank you for loving me, Alex. But seriously. Don't get yourself into trouble again" said Jade after their kiss. Alex wrapped his arms around her waist and continued making out.

I sat there and watched the drama while eating my sandwhich. "This drama is good" I said between munches. Then they all turned to me and burst out laughing.

After Lunch, we all headed back to class. My class was just around the corner so I headed towards my class but was stopped by the sound of punching and groaning. Then the image of Liam getting beaten up flashed through my mind and I followed the sound, leading to the boys' washroom.

I scanned the hallway to see that it was empty so I entered without thinking and there I saw pLiam crouching down and curled up in a ball, protecting himself. The guy was a different guy from last time.

I immediately sprang towards him and shielded Liam from the guy. He froze and looked at me confusingly. "Why the heck are you in here!?" He shouted. "Why the heck are you beating up my friend here!?" I backfired. "It's none of your concern" he snapped. "Well he's my friend so it is my concern and if you don't wanna tell me, I'll leave with my friend here thank you very much".

I know he won't tell me so I quickly hoisted Liam up and dragged him out of the washroom. When we were quite far from him, I rested him against one of the lockers and quickly wiped away the blood that was coming out from his mouth.

"Why? Why did they beat you up?" I asked him. Then he chuckled. "I thought you didn't want to know" he said smiling. I hugged him gently and spoke softly in his ears, "if you want to talk about anything, you're free to share it with me" and pulled away. Then he sighed and told me why.

"They're some of my fan's boyfriends. They think that I stole their girlfriends and they despised me for being so cool. I mean it's not my fault that they drool over me and not their boyfriends" he explained.

I smiled weakly. "don't worry. I'll help you figure this out" and he smiled at me. I sent him to the infirmary and continued on to  class.

The next class I have is with Hayley, Selena and Aaron. I sat next to Hayley and Selena and Aaron sat in front me.

"Why're you late?" Asked Hayley, whispering. "Sorry. I went to send Liam to the infirmary" I said. Then I caught Selena's attention. "Liam Harrison!? Why? Is he sick?" She asked desperately.

"Girls?" Hissed Mrs Pereira. "Sorry Mrs Pereira" I apologized. "I'll explain later" I whispered and paid attention in class.

Liam's pov:
Faith. She's just so nice. I didn't even consider her as a friend and she still helped me. The first time I got beaten up, people were staring, but did nothing. And then, she came and helped me.