2.5:JUST GREAT...

Jade's pov:
I'm jealous of Hayley. Clearly I'm in love with Alex. But, I can't easily love him, right? Maybe it's just admiration. Yeah. I only admire him. But what does admiration have to do with being jealous? Aaaagghh!!

The next morning, I got dressed and went to the kitchen. "Daph, make me a sandwhich" I ordered, slumply. "Coming right up, princess" she said cheerfully. I glanced at her suspicously. "Well, look who's having a bright day?" I said. "She giggled and continued making my sandwhich.

"Henry asked me out. He said, he wanted to go to the zoo. I told him I really love animals, which made him jealous." She chuckled in her explanation. I smiled at the thought of her, happily together with Henry.

"Congratulations. For getting a guy that loves you. Me? I have nothing" I said, gloomily. "Don't worry. You'll find your soulmate sometime. I'm guessing you'll find it today" she encouraged me. I smiled at the sight of her homemade sandwhich. "Thanks, Daphne" I said and started digging in the food.

As I finished eating, I waited for Hayley and Selena. We got PE for the first lesson. "Hurry up, you guys!" I shouted from the porch of our house. "Good morning, Jade" I turned to see Ivan next door. "Good morning Ivan" I greeted back.

Ivan likes Hayley. But unfortunately, Hayley doesn't like him back the way he likes her. But I can see it from her eyes that she really thinks of him more than a friend. She just doesn't admit it. "Someone making you mad in the morning" He asked. "Your so called crush is" I groaned. He just chuckles.

"I'm coming, I'm coming. Jeez" panted Hayley. "Morning, sweetcheeks" complimented Ivan. "Hayley glared at him and answered, "morning, hotshot" and then started their morning "sarcastic quarrel". And by the name, the quarrels really were sarcastic. I sighed at the sight of them. I wish I have somebody like that.

Immediately, an image of Alex popped up in my head. I shook it off ,quickly as it comes in my head. I dragged them away from the house and went to school.

We went to our lockers and changed into our sports clothes. As I was stretching, I caught a glimpse of Hayley talking with Alex. They must be talking about their parents and all. I can't accept the fact that they're childhood friends. Not that I care or anything. It's just... I started to think that I love him.

Hayley's pov:
during PE, I noticed Jade glancing at Alex a few times. Interesting... I thought. I decided to have some fun with them for a while. Muahahahaha!!

I walked over to the football field and asked Alex to come over. "I found out that you went to a party last night and your parents had no idea about that" I started, smirking. His face went pale. "How did you know!? Oh god, if my parents ever found out about this, I'll be busted!" He exclaimed.

"like I don't know about that. Of course You'll be busted. Anyway, Your lil' brother told me. You know that him and I are 'bestfriends'. Well, if we're talking about you of course. Anyway, I'll keep that secret if you do me a favour" I said, grinning an evil grin and crossed my arms.

"Damn, this girl really does know how to blackmail someone" he muttered under his breath. "Nope, just you. I only blackmail you cause you're a pain in the ass" I said putting on a poker face. He just grunted and nodded, signalling me to tell my favour to him. "You see that girl over there?" I pointed to Jade who was stretching. "Uh- no. Not really. Why?"

"Her name's Jade Collins, My friend. Her next class will be separated from us and let me tell you this, she's in the same class as her childhood bully, Fred Wilson. She doesn't really likes to be alone because with that brat. Oh and one other thing. She'll also be in the same class as her Ex" I explained. "Ouch. Two enemies in the same class" he said.