1.3: she's so perfect

This is my third short story in this story. Hope you like it:)

Selena's POV:
you never know when your true love will come to you.

Anyway, what is true love?

Is it love towards the person that you admire?

Or perhaps love towards the one you care for?

All I know is that I haven't found mine yet. Well, I thought I've found it, but it turns out to be a fake love.

I woke up by my alarm clock. It shows that it was 7.00 am, so I got ready to go to school. I live with my friends, Hayley, Jade, Hadley and Daphne. Usually, Hadley and Daphne would do the cooking, but today, they woke up too early and left with a note on the kitchen table. It read;

"Dear Selena, Jade and Hayley. We're very sorry for going out too early. We had to finish our assignment that's due today. So we headed off first. Anyway, we prepared you guys some sandwiches in the fridge. So have some and don't miss breakfast! Love Hadley and Daphne."

fewh! I thought I would have to make breakfast. I opened the fridge and ate three cubes of cut sandwiches.

I waited for my other two friends before going to school together. As we were walking, we bumped into my ex-boyfriend, Aiden. He's a year older than me, has this messy brown hair and dark brown coloured eyes.

I heard Hayley groaned at the sight of him, "What a mutt, to have to use the same road to school as us. Why can't he just ride a car or something? Or maybe he can just go die!" She complained. I flinched, hearing her last words.

But she's quite right though. I mean, he left me because of a girl he said that he liked. Well, whatever. He can just go and do whatever he wants with his life.

Because I hate him now!

I hate him.

I hate him...

Do I? 

In class

Selena's P.O.V:
I had to clear my throat to make the boys in front of my class notice my presence. "Excuse me," I said. They were clearly blocking the way. I'm a girl who doesn't like interacting with boys. They make me feel uncomfortable, and the type of guys I most certainly don't want to be involved with, are guys like Izaak.

He has pure black back-suave hair, light hazel eyes which sometimes looks golden... He's definitely the type that goes out with different girls every day. For me, I'd rather stick with just one guy. Excluding my ex of course.

Izaak's POV:

It was the same day as always in class: girls gossiping, boys throwing crunched papers, aeroplanes and other stuff, and boys like me, flirting with cute girls. I went out with different girls all the time, but it just feels wrong...like...something's wrong.

During class period, the teacher was late and the class surprisingly seems quiet. While I was talking with my friend Kai, I heard a faint giggle. It was a cute one. I scanned the class to find who it was.

Then I heard a chuckle. I desperately searched who chuckled. Suddenly, my eyes stopped at Selena. She was the one who chuckled, with her dimples shown. Kai nudged me by the arm. He knew I was looking at her. "Isn't she a Babe? She's still single you know." He said. not bad, I thought.

Suddenly, she giggled again and it immediately caught my eye.

Woah!

didn't see that one coming. She was so cute laughing with her friends. To be honest, I didn't realize that there was such a cute girl in our class.

I automatically rest my gaze upon her. She saw me staring at her and looked back down, pretending that she didn't see me. I chuckled, at the sight of her like this. I thought that was so cute, like an adorable shy rabbit.

she is just so perfect. With her white skin and her bright brown eyes and her sweet smile and her silky blonde long wavy hair. She's just so perfect for me. Kai realized that I was staring at her, "Hey, you should go to her. Try talking to her" he persuaded, "Hmmm. maybe" I answered.

TO BE CONTINUED...
Hope you liked it :)