5.1:Will you marry me,Alice?

this will be the last chapter for this story.

 remember... there will be 6 more stories in this novel

don't miss it

chapter 5:

Alice's P.O.V

I woke up by the alarm clock beeping. I fixed my bed hair and sat there, still. I recall what I did last night. When I realized what happened yesterday, my face completely turned bright red. I was about to lose my virginity!!! But I smiled slowly, remembering the part when Luke said he will wait till we get married. I was grateful to have him as my future partner. He really is caring towards me. 

I shook my head to get rid of all the daydreaming and got up to the bathroom. I took a refreshing bath and put on my favorite T-shirt. Written in the middle of it, 'keep calm and love him'. It was a present from Iris. I didn't expect that those words were on the t-shirt, but it's still my favorite. I wear my shorts showing half of my thighs and went downstairs. I realized that the house was extremely quiet. I went to the kitchen and noticed a note on the kitchen table. I took it and it wrote:

"dear Alice, it's me Luke. I'm having a marathon at the school stadium. My parents are here. I didn't have the heart to wake you up, so I left without you. Sorry. Honestly, I really want you to come so you could kiss me good luck ;) I don't think I'll win without you here. So if you don't have anything to do today, feel free to come see me. Your loved one, Luke"

After reading it, I quickly went upstairs, changed my shorts to a pair of skinny jeans, grabbed my grey cardigan and dashed outside. The school from his house isn't far so I just walked there. I don't know why I'm looking forward to his marathon and why am I so pissed off at him for not waking me up. But all I know is that, he is important to me. I still can't believe the fact that I'd accidentally said that I love him yesterday. Do I really love him? Or is it just an intuition that he's just playing around with me?

Luke's P.O.V

The horn started and I started to run. It's a good thing I stretched this morning. Because the stretching made my body flexible. Just as I was about to pass the finish line, my mind started to playback my times with Alice. Crap I thought. Suddenly, my legs froze and didn't make it to the finish line. I got second place, beaten up by my rival. He smirked proudly and went off. I don't know what just happened back then but all I know is because of my feelings towards Alice, I've become like this, especially when she's not here. I cursed myself and went to the bench. 

I was about to get ready for the second game when I heard someone shouting my name, "Luke!!! Why the hell did you not wake me up!? Do you know how worried I was when I found out you weren't there?" Alice shouted. She was from the farthest entry, walking hurriedly towards me, "the next time you do that to me, I promise you mister, you will totally feel the wrath of my..." I stopped her from her nagging by coming to her and hugging her tightly until her legs weren't touching the ground. "Luke, put me down! People are looking!" I looked to the stadium seats, with several people looking at us "well, you weren't embarrassed when you came up to me with that speech of yours" I placed her down and saw her blush. "Oh, god, I didn't even realize there were people there that time" she looked down, covering her face with her palm. I chuckled looking at her. "Luke Morris?" the organizer called out my name so I could get ready for the race. "Be right back" I said to Alice. As I turned around, she grabbed my arm and pecked my cheek. She blushed slightly, "y-you said if I kiss you, you'll win right? Well then you'll have to win for sure" She said shyly. I smiled and went to the starting line. I finally got her to kiss me. this time, I'll definitely win. Thanks, Alice.