3.3:Ex boyfriend

Izaak's POV:
This morning, I woke up early and rushed to school. I still can't get rid of the feeling of looking forward to see her again. As I was searching for her, I spotted her with a guy. He has light brown eyes, messy light brown hair and quite muscular. However, the atmosphere around them seems tense.

Suddenly, I saw him left her crying. I rushed to her side.she was sobbing loudly. people noticed so I hugged her from the front and told her people are watching. She wiped her tears away, with her eyes all teary.I softly asked her what happened, but she refused to tell me. I decided not to push her to tell me and went to class together.

Selena's POV:
Why is he so caring towards me? I don't know how, but I feel so comforting around him. I recapped my memories and thought, he deserves to know why I cried.

During lunch break I came up to him and went to the hallway, "umm, Izaak? I'm sorry if this morning's issue is bothering you or anything. I just wanna say thank you for comforting me" "it's okay, Selena. I get it. It's your privacy. Everyone needs them sometimes. So I won't force you to tell me"he said, "no! I want to tell you" I started, and I told him what happened.

"that guy was my ex, Aiden. I went to him to ask him to come back to me. I don't know why I still have feelings for him when he used to torture me. He left me crying because he said something mean" I Looked down the whole time, worried about his facial expression.

I slowly looked up and saw his face, filled with pure sadness. But why!!?? Why does he have that kind of face!?

Izaak's pov:
After I heard her story, I felt all kind of feelings. I felt sad because she had to go through that. I felt angery for that useless guy, and I felt a tingle of jealousy in my heart because she still loves him.

I don't know what to do, so I hugged her closely to me. I felt her arms hugging me back, tightly. I looked down to see her smile. I realized I fell in love with this innocent girl.

Selena's pov;
I Feel so calm, hugging him. I felt as if all of the pain just went  away. All of my sadness just turned into dust. we hugged quite a long time and eventually pulled away from each others' grasp. After school, he decided to send me home. I smiled and accepted his offer. When we arrived, he stood infront of me and held both of my hands. Suddenly, I felt a spark of electricity flowing through me.  What was that? I thought.

"Remember this, Selena. I'll definitely make you fall for me" my eyes grew wide as I heard him say those words. "What? What do you mean?" I asked him curiously. I wanted a full explanation as to why he wants me.

"You know what I mean. I'm saying that I want you to be my girlfriend for the rest of our lives and live with me until we grow old" I froze there, quite shocked at his words. "What're you talking about Izaak" I burst a laugh. "We're still young to do that. Oh and.. I Don't think I'll ever be your grilfriend. Because I'm slowly trying to forget about Aiden. So–" I got cut off by him.

"all the more reason for you to date me. You could easily forget about Aiden if you date me, Selena" he interrupted. "I don't know, Izaak. Can't we just start off as friends?" I asked.

He twisted his lips to the left side of his mouth and looked back at me, "okay fine.. we'll start off as friends. But I will definitely have you for myself. Remember that" I busrt out laughing. I myself don't know why. Maybe its because I was trying to hide my embarrassment.

We bid goodbye and he left. I entered my house and was greeted by my friends, 'ooing' me.

"well what have we got here?" Smirked Hayley.
"wasn't that Izaak? The player in our class?"Asked Jade.
"how did you become so close to him?"asked Hadley, curiously."and what about your hidden feelings for Aiden!?" Asked Daphne.

I frowned hearing his name being mentioned. "I no longer have any feelings for him. He dumped me big time, so there's nothing I could do." I said in a sad tone.

They comforted me and did a movie night, letting me to pick the movie. We all watched it together, cuddling on the sofa. It was a surprise to see that the five of us managed to squeeze in, on the sofa. Eventually we were tired so we dozed off, sleeping together on the floor.

Thanks for reading.😉