1.6:the newbie

Image above:Faith

Faith's pov:
True love? What is true love? Should I need love? How can I find mine? When will I find my true love? Who is he? How will I know that he's the one? Is love really necessary? All these questions, I will answer in my story. I'll tell you a story about myself. And in this story, you will find out all the answers above.

The story begins

It was a sunny morning today. Birds chirping, singing, tweeting. ringing of bicycle bells. The sizzling of the neighbors frying pans, making breakfast. And the shouts of myself, cursing multiple times....yup.
I overslept.
It was already 7.50 am. By the time I arrive to school, homeroom must be over.

I got out of the bathroom with my fluffy towel wrapped around me. I quickly got dressed in a blue-black dress, patterned with yellow flowers and a matching blue-black jacket. I didn't bother doing thick make up because my face is cute without them. If I say so myself. I just put on lip gloss to protect my lips[outfit]👇

I rushed to the kitchen to see April serving up pancakes for breakfast. "Good morning, bestie" she greeted as she flipped the pancake and slided it on top of a plate.

April is my housemate. I moved in with her since new years eve. It's almost been a year with her. She's my bestfriend and my only housemate. Our house is too big for just the two of us. My dad bought this house so we could be closer to school and for my birthday present. At first I wanted to invite my other friends to stay with us, but their parents didn't allow them. So here I am with April.

"Mornin' sunshine" I greeted sarcastically in a bad tone. I was in a bad mood.

"Looks like somebody woke up on the wrong side of the bed. Don't worry. Pancakes should do the trick" she said with a santa claus voice. I couldn't help but smile back.

"Thanx, April. You know just how to cheer me up" I sat down and quickly ate breakfast.

"Remind me to not watch a movie the night before school day" muttered April while eating. "Remind me to not get carried away, doing homework" I said, back at her. We laughed and continued eating.

After breakfast, we immediately went ouside and dashed to school. "Aah who are we kidding. Homeroom must've started by now" I stopped running and started walking. "Well I don't wanna be late for homeroom" she said and dashed to school. I shrugged and followed her, still walking. I plugged in my earphones and hummed to the rythme of my taylor swift playlist.

When I arrived, the corridor was empty. Shit, I thought and went to my locker to get some things. I closed my locker shut and dashed to homeroom when I tripped and my books fell. "Uggh. Dammit" I cursed, quietly. "Need some help down there?" A voice came from above.

I looked up to see the most hottest guy I've ever seen. He looked at me curiously, bent down to my level and smirked at me. "I sense something bad about you"I accidentally mumbled out loud. "Excuse me?" He asked confused. "Oh sorry. My bad. No I'm fine. I just tripped" I said, standing up and picking up my fallen books.

I stood up straight and looked at him closely "Are you new here?" I asked, not really recognizing him. "Yeah. I just signed up" he said simply. "Oh. Well, do you know where your class is?" I asked politely. "I don't really need your help" he snapped.

"You don't really need to be mad, sheesh" I mumbled. "Well, nice meeting you" I said and went pass him. His first day at school and he's already made someone angry. What next? A whole gang of enemies against him? Someone like him need to chill out and release that egoistical mind of his. I could see that he has a bad temper.