1.7: That guy

Image above: April

April's pov:
"Sometimes, the only way to know if that person loves you or not, is for you to take the first step"-Hayley-

I was reading Hayley's posts on twitter. She has her own private account and her social account where she helps people who faces trouble in their love life.

After scrolling some more, my whatsapp pop-up came up, showing that I had a message, so I went to my whatsapp account and scrolled through my chats. My friends were busy talking about their boyfriends and their dates;

Jade: Guess what guys!! Alex asked me out on a sunset ship cruise!! I can't waiit!!!
Selena: that's nothing. Izaak's gonna bring me to Paris! He knows that I've been dying to go there someday!!
Daphne: that's great you two. Henry wants to take me to the theme park next time. Hehe. He's such a charmer when it comes to dates.
Hayley: I'm so happy for you guys!!
Alice: girls!!! Luke wants me to move out of his parent's home so we could live together in a different home!!
Hadley: what! Get out of town! Dang, girl!

I sighed as I read through their conversation. I wish I could be like that... Having a boyfriend... Go on dates... love each other till the rest of our lives...

When will I ever find my one true love? I'm the only one that hasn't got a boyfriend. All my friends have found their loved one... when will I find mine?

As I was zoning out, a knock at my door sent me back to earth. "Come in!" I called and in came Faith with her homework. "You said you'd teach me calculus" She said with her left hand on her hips.

"Sorry. I was just thinking" I replied. "About what?" She asked. "Nothing important. Come on. Lets go to the living room. It's much cooler down there" I pushed her out and we went downstairs to study.

📖📖📖📖📖📖📖📖📖📖📖📖

The next day, I went to school by myself because Aaron; Faith's boyfriend wants to drive her to school. I don't want to get in their way so I decided to walk to school.

I plugged in my earphones into my ipod and listened to various songs. I was humming to one of them when I spotted Luke; Alice's boyfriend coming out of a flower shop...with a girl!

I gasped and took cover to see what's going on. He was giving the bouquet of roses to her while smiling at her. She was talking with him, smiling happily and they walked to school, together. I stood there frozen by the scene I just saw. "Gotta tell Alice" I mumbled.

I decided to run pass them and went to find Alice on the third floor. I ran through the corridor, looking for any sign of Alice. I was too busy searching for her, I didn't realize the corridor was filled with guys.

And them being guys were all pushy and cramped. I was about to become a squashed sandwich when suddenly, I was tugged backwords and fell on somebody's chest. He was holding my arms and hugged me from behind.

"Careful there. We don't want you getting hurt" advised the guy who rescued me. "Th-thanks" I managed to say and sped off onwards to Alice. Who was that guy?  I thought. Shoot! I didn't get to see his face!  I turned around and tried to catch who my savior was, but he was gone. I sighed sadly and continued searching for Alice.

As soon as I spotted Alice, I screamed her name aloud and clear so she would notice me. "April? What's wrong!? Something the matter?" Asked Alice, surprised. "Y-yeah... I... have to tell you.... something!" I began. "Okay?" She urged me.

Then I paused. "I forgot what I wanted to tell you" I mumbled. "What!? Unbelievable" she exclaimed. "Well. Tell me when you remember" she said and we entered our classrooms.