6.3: confession

Hayley's pov:
After school ended, I dragged Selena to the football field where we'll meet Izaak.
"Ok, deep breath, Selena. This may be your last chance to talk to him and straighten things out" I calmed her down. She breathed in and out several times and nodded to me. Not long enough, I spotted Izaak coming this way.

I signalled Selena to stand by and I went to hide in the bushes. By the time he arrived, I couldn't stand the tense atmosphere around them. What the hell, Selena! Say something! But she just stood there. I could see that she wanted to say something but her voice just wouldn't come out.
So I burst out of my hiding place, "really selena? You had to make me start" I said to her. "Izaak. Selena has something to say to you" I started with a smile, "oh.ok" he answered while putting his hands in his pockets and looking away. "Izaak. I'm sorry. I'm truly sorry. I'm so sorry if I hurt your feelings. I wasn't thinking straight. I was distracted by Aidens sudden confession and I took it all on you. To be honest, I don't feel anything towards him right now. Well, If it was the old me, I might have fallen for him all over again and end up breaking my own heart. But now, my feelings for him changed. Somehow it transfered to another person. And I finally realized that I love that person so much. I can't bare losing him. I-" 

"who are you talking about exactly?" He suddenly interrupted her explanation, "..." selena started, "who selena?" Asked Izaak. This time, his voice sounded a little furious. I giggled quietly, "...right now he's at the football field, talking to the person who broke his heart" she finally said. I sighed a relief as a sign of success for her to confess her feelings.

Selena's pov:
"Right now he's at the football field, talking to the person who broke his heart" I said. I noticed his eyes widened, "I love you, Izaak. I love the way you smiled, the way you treated me as your friend, the way you call me cupcake, the way you hugged me, the way you comforted me, the way you held my hands. The way you--" he cutted me off by placing his hands on my cheek and I felt his lips pressed against mine, gently. My eyes widened by the sudden kiss. What am I gonna do? This my first time, doing this kind of thing. I closed my eyes and clenched my hands which was holding his shirt.

Izaak's Pov:
When I heard her confession  from her own mouth, my mind suddenly went blank and I felt myself feeling the urge to kiss her, and that urge was just so strong. I came up to her, while she was confessing and held her cheeks caressly to kiss her. Damn, her lips are so soft and warm, just like I'd imagined them would be. I smiled in between the kiss.

When we broke the kiss, I rested my gaze upon her and saw her blush wildly by the kiss. She was panting. God! How cute she is right now, I can't describe. I cupped her face with my hands and pressed my forehead against hers.

"You don't know how long I've waited for this moment. For you to confess your feelings to me. To tell you the truth, I didn't love you just because of your appearance. But your heart was just so kind and innocent, It brought myself to protect you from any harm. Please don't leave me ever again, Selena" I said to her, "I won't, Izaak. I love you too" she said again and pressed her lips against mine, wrapping her arms around my neck. I accepted the kiss and wrapped my arms around her waist, hugging her ever so tightly.

Suddenly I heard a giggle and a squeal. I turned around to see it was Hayley with her squealing face😂
"Seriously, Hayley? You had to squeal in the middle of this." I said to her. "I can't help it. You guys are just so cute!" she answered with another squeal. I groaned and turned back to Selena to see her giggling at the sight of Hayley's overreacting squeal. I smiled and hugged her tightly and she hugged me back.

Now that I have her back, I won't ever give her to anyone else. Especially that Bitch Aiden. I love her so much it pains to see her with somebody else. I pulled away from our hug and kissed her cheek and forehead. She giggled and blushed by my actions. I'm just so glad she's mine now.

Selena's pov:
After we made up, Hayley invited Izaak to our house to celebrate so we headed back home. When we arrived, all our friends were wide eyed to see Izaak coming in, "oh my gosh, Izaak the hottie is at our house!!!" Screamed Jade. "Hey!" I warned her.

She giggled and patted my back, "I'm just joking, selena. Don't have to be jealous. I can see that you two really love each other right?" She winked at Izaak and he winked back, "right, Jade" he answered. I crossed my arms as a sign of frustration and he kissed my cheek to apologize. I quickly smiled and forgave him.

Suddenly the door bell rang and there was a knock on the door. Hadley opened it and shouted, "Hayley! Look who's here!" Hayley rushed to the door to see Ivan. "Oh no, no, no. What're you doing here!?" She asked, "I heard you're havin' a party? Mind if I join?" he barged in and headed to the living room.

I giggled by the sight of this. "Now this's drama" I whispered to Izaak. "ABSOLUTELY NOT! You're not invited. Get back to your house!" Yelled Hayley. Ivan turned around to face Hayley so suddenly, causing her to lose her balance. he caught her just in time by the waist, "no" he answered simply and suddenly kissed her! We all gasped.

Hayley struggled around trying to break free by his deep kiss. When he released her, her knees couldn't support her and she flopped to the floor. She panted wildly and glared at Ivan, "are you trying to kill me!?" She yelled.

He bent down on his knees, "I'm trying to win your heart, babe" he winked at her, and Hayley slapped him by the cheek. It didn't really hurt. So he chuckled,  "you are soo cute when you're angry" Hayley glared even deeply and stood up.  "That's it. Get outta here." She pushed him out and locked the door.

"I seriously hate that perverted guy!" She yelled in frustration. "Calm down, Hayley and come watch a movie with us!" Invited Izaak. She smiled and walked to the living room, joining us. We were all cuddled together on the sofa and some of us were sitting on the floor. Of course me and Izaak were cuddled together on the sofa. I rested my head on his shoulder and sooner or later, we fell asleep. I couldn't be more happier in my life than this. Thank you Izaak. For loving me.

The end!!
This is the end of this story.
The next one's gonna be about the smart, kind and honest girl, Daphne with the player, Henry.

Thank you for reading. It really means alot to me.