2.2:Neighbors!?with that guy!??

IMAGE ABOVE: IVAN

Hayley's P.O.V:

The bell rang, meaning it's lunch time. I went to the cafeteria with Jade, Selena, Daphne and Hadley. We talked and laughed together through lunch time. Suddenly, there was a shadow, casting behind me. I turned to see Ivan. "Oh, it's just the guy from this morning. I thought you were some cute guy or something" I said, sarcastically, trying to piss him off.

I turned back to my friends and suddenly he put his chin on my left shoulder and whispered something to me, which had slightly made me shiver, "you really like pissing people off, huh. anyways" he pulled away and stood back up, "our parents wanna see us" as soon as I heard him say that, I jumped from my seat.

"WHAT!? How the hell do you know my parents? And since when do I know yours?" I exclaimed, really shocked at the time. He then answered, "Hey, don't ask me. I was just at the school entrance when I saw my mom calling me so I head towards her and she asked me to find you, saying that they wanna see us. Now come on, we can't make our parents wait" he winked at me and smirked.

I scoffed, waved goodbye to my besties and head to the entrance. When we arrived, he wasn't kidding. My parents with a man and a woman about their age are there, waiting for us. "Ah! there they are. Oh, they look so adorable together" my mom said. I turned to face Ivan and saw him smirk. "No mom! Not this guy." I said, pointing at him with my thumb. They chuckled and said together "kids" which I gaped at the remark.

"Anyway, we came to inform you that starting from now on, Ivan will be our new neighbor. And Mrs. Ruby here is my best friend from college. So I want you two to gladly become friends and get along, okay?" mom explained. "Mom, let me tell you this. First of all, you could've just called me to say this. Second, I don't care if this guy here is my neighbor, because I'm living in my own house. Third, welcome to our neighborhood, Mrs. Ruby. And fourth, about that dream of us getting along? Never gonna happen" I said, quick as a flash.

My dad blinked twice, hearing my explanation. I giggled and mom became cross, "Okay, now you listen to me. First, I wanted you to meet them, not just inform you. Second, you're going to be Ivan's neighbor whether you like it or not. Third, I've bought a house next to your house for Ivan and his friends. So you already have no choice. And fourth, automatically, you still have to get along and you will get along with Ivan" I froze there and turned to Ivan slowly.

Ivan's face as well was shocked of what we heard. "Fine, whatever. As long as I can still live with my friends." I said and hugged my mom. "Love you, mom" I said, kissed her cheek, pulled Ivan by the hand and went back in. I stopped in the corridor and turned to face him "Listen, if you do become my neighbor, don't you ever tell anyone about it. I don't want one of my 'clients' to find out" he seemed confused so I explained it to him.

"In school, people would call me the so-called 'Love doctor'. My clients are the ones who came to me to tell me their issues about their love life. And what would you think if they found out that I'm the neighbor of a famous player in school? I'll be ruined!" he was shocked, hearing me explain.

"You? A love doctor?" he laughed. "Yeah. I know, cliche right? Well. That's what everyone calls me so I just go with the flow of things" I chuckled after I said that. "Well then, I'll come to you if I have any love problems then, love doctor" he said sarcastically. "Ha-ha never gonna happen. Because you'll come one day, nagging about a girl, and then the next day you'll talk about a different one" I smirked and crossed my arms.

Ivan chuckled deeply and took a step closer to me "You're really good at pissing people off huh. No wonder you haven't got yourself a boyfriend" I froze when I heard him say that. "I don't have a boyfriend because I don't want one. So don't easily judge people when you haven't gotten to know them properly" I said, coldly. His face was shocked.