4.6:cooking class

Faith's pov:
"Meow!" Cried Sniffles. "Hahaha. Okay okay. Come 'ere girl!" I said to her and she happily ran to me and pounced in my hands. We laid there on the grassy hill, cloud watching.

I was cuddling her in my hands when suddenly a large hand from the sky took her away from me. Sniffles was meowing, hissing, crying for help.

"Sniffles!! Wait! Come back! Don't take her away from me! PLEASE!" I begged the hand and with that, my eyes shot open from my sleep.

Sniffles was actually my pillow and the hand was April who grabbed the pillow and shook me awake.

"Wake up sleepy head! It's 7 in the morning. We have to be at school by 8, now come on!" She said. I sleepily dragged myself to the bathroom and took a warm shower. I got dressed and went downstairs for breakfast.
[Image above]

Today, I was supposed to make breakfast but April did it since she woke up earlier. "You didn't have to make it. I could make it you know" I said pulling out the chair for me to sit.

"Yeah, but I just had the mood to cook, so I did it" she answered happily. I just shrugged and ate her homemade muffins. Reminded me of last night.

After the delicious breakfast we walked to school, talking to each other. When we arrived, April had to go to the restroom so I waited for her at my locker. Our lockers were just next to each other.

As I was texting a friend of mine my phone was snatched away from me. "Hey!" I was angry at first but soon calmed down and smiled as I saw it was Aaron who took it.

"Morning" he greeted. "Good morning to you too, Aaron. Now give me back my phone!" I demanded but instead he raised it higher from my grasp. He was taller so it was pretty easy for him to get it away from me.

"Aaron please. I didn't finish what I texted" I whined. "Okay then. Let me type it for you" and he was ready to type. So I just let him type it for me. "Type see you this saturday at your house" I told him and he typed it.

"Declan? Who's Declan?" He asked suspiciously. "Don't tell me he's your boyfriend. Or is he your ex? Or your crush!?" He added.

"Dude, calm down. He's my friend's brother. He asked me to come over to his house so I could teach him how to cook" I answered simply.

"Even more! Wait...Cook what exactly?" He asked.

"Chicken cornish, baked rice and Lasagna. Why?"

"Oh nothing. Just wondering. Is it okay if I come along?" He asked. Actually I was happy that he wants to come.

"Sure! I'll text you when and where should we meet" I said. "Why?" He asked.
"Oh. I thought you wanted to go there together. But it's fine if you don't want to-"

"Yes! No! I mean, yeah. Text me" he stuttered.
"Can I get your number?" He asked and I gave it to him. He gave his in return.

I was thrilled to have his number. But I don't know why. I mean, I have loads of boys' number in my phone but why did I feel so happy to have his number?" I shrugged off the anxiety to know the answer and went off to class with April who just came from the restroom.

Saturday

Aaron's pov:
I woke up and got ready to go to Faith's house. She told me to meet her there so I started heading off in my car. Somehow, I'm pretty excited to hang out with her today. Probably because she's the only friend I have in this town.

As I arrived, She was about to lock the door. Man, she looked hot. Even with shorts and a regular t-shirt. Her hair was tied in a low ponytail and was curled at the bottom, so it kinda gives of a natural vibe around her.